how to tie ur shoes

CHILDRENS BOOK...............................................................................................

One morning it was a little girls birthday she was turning five her name was Sam she was so excited to see what she got for her birth day she ran to her mom yelling '', mommy what did u get me for my birthday,'' the mom grinned, ‘now wait dear you will get it after,'' she said to Sam and walked away to cook breakfast. the mom got Sam ready for school ,''mom I don't want these shoes any more they are boring everyone else has ones with laces,'' Sam cried out ,''oh dear you will get your chance,'' she replied. Sam got on the bus she waved good bye to her mom she was a little upset that she has to wait to get her present. she sat down with her best friend lacy she had shoes with laces ,''hmm how do those work Lacey,'' ,''well first you take your left lace then take your right lace and cross it to look like a X then you take your right lace and put it under Neath the two crossed laces and pull the right lacey with your right hand and the left lace with your left hand at the same time then you take the right lace and fold it once and then take the left one and wrap it around the fold and pull it under Neath the X again then you take the right fold with your right hand and your left fold with your left hand and pull them both at the same time and their u go done!!!,'' lacy said to Sam. ,''Wow I hope I get shoes for my birth day today,'' when school ended today Sam was so excited to get home and open her gift,'' I can’t wait I'm so happy,''. She got off the bus to see her mom waiting she ran towards her as fast as she could,'' Can I open my present now mommy!!!!,'' she yelled ,'' Wait till we get inside dear ,'' the mom happily said to her. Sam ran to the door swinging it open and gazing at her present on the couch,'' Go ahead,'' the mom whispered to Sam. Sam sped towards the couch ripping the present open as she yelled out ,'' SHOES!!!!!!,'' she put them on her feet ,''Okay just like lacy said ''well first you take your left lace then take your right lace and cross it to look like a X then you take your right lace and put it under Neath the two crossed laces and pull the right lacey with your right hand and the left lace with your left hand at the same time then you take the right lace and fold it once and then take the left one and wrap it around the fold and pull it under Neath the X again then you take the right fold with your right hand and your left fold with your left hand and pull them both at the same time,'' Sam screamed out ,''Yes I did it ," THAT'S HOW YOU TIE YOUR SHOES DON'T BE SCARED TO TRY IT !!!!!!!!