"Not a bit, you are extremely boyish."

Norman and Josh were talking about Chase's new girlfriend, Taylor. I walked in and asked "What's up? Who's Taylor?"

"Chase's girlfriend." Norman replied.

"No way! Chase has a girlfriend?"

"Yes he does. He didn't tell you?"

"No, tell me more about her."

"She's in your Biology class." Josh said. "You should know her, she's a real troublemaker."

"Taylor Parker?" I asked.

"Yup....that one."

Taylor was the type of girl who didn't think before she spoke so she always said things that were offensive although the truth, but as they say, the truth will set you free but first it'll piss you off.

I and Taylor spoke to each other once or twice a week, due to the fact that Taylor was a good friend of Ethan and she and me have been project partners since the day one......

"Nice pick, Taylor is a....really...pretty girl. I'm really surprised he didn't tell me." I ran my fingers through my hair. I must say i was really upset about it, and I saw Taylor as a threat to my friendship with Chase cause when it comes to boys........Taylor is queen👑. There's been so many boys already who were friends with me first but after they meet Taylor, Taylor manages to steal the floor. I would be completely broken if my friendship with Chase becomes handicapped because of Taylor.

There was a knock on the front door and Josh yelled "Who is it?"

"Open the door idiot!" It was a girl, she sounded angry.

Josh laughed and walked over to the door to open it. I and Norman exchanged glances. "If I was the one, I wouldn't laugh." Norman said.

"Yeah me too, but just as she said, he's an idiot."

A skinny brunette walked into the living room with bags of ice cream bowls and a box of pizza. "Well, well, well. You speak of the devil herself and she enters." Norman said on sighting her.

She smiled at me and said. "Its good to see you Winnie."

Her brown eyes were revealing a little glint of sincere happiness. I too responded saying "I'm happy to see you too, Taylor."

"Who's hungry?" She asked lifting up the items she had in her hands.

"Oh! Pizza and ice cream is a wonderful combination but I'm good with it only if you brought a movie....did you?" I asked.

"Count on it I did!"

"Then I'm good." I said and dragged Taylor to seat on the beanbag next to me.

"What's the name of the movie?" Norman asked.

"Its called.....Gods of Egypt."

"I've seen that one before." Josh said.

"Hey, no spoilers." Taylor said pointing a finger guiltily at Josh. Josh chuckled and walked away into Chase's room.

"Chase....Taylor's here." Josh said.

Chases nodded and continued tuning his guitar.

"You planning to perform a song for her?"

He nodded again and stroked the strings of the guitar to make sure they were all in tune.

"Chase with the romance." Josh shook his head and returned to the living room.

Taylor opened the pizza box and Winnie took a slice. "How's it been going?" Taylor asked me.

"Like how?"