"So, who's going with you?"

We arrived at the block building and I and Sam walked in. She said that she was gonna register me for the retreat and that all she needed were two passport photos.

Eventually, we departed and I headed for my Human Biology 104 class.....

Back at home 🏢🏡🏣🏪

I got a call from Samantha telling me that I got registered. I was so happy and we were leaving this weekend, which was two days later.

I instantly opened my wardrobe and drew out one of my suitcases.

I folded three dresses, two short and one long. I folded a shawl, a towel, some scarfs, three sneakers, flip-flops, a bunch of tops, trousers, fitted skirts and a bed sheet.

Other things were my makeup, toiletries, sanitary pads, shampoo, bras and panties.

I heard a knock on my door and I called out, "Come in. "

Josh entered and gave me a puzzled expression, "Finally!" he yelled and ran out of the room shouting, "Guys, Winnie's moving out! "

"What? " Chase said and ran into the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why are you moving out?"

"Chase, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just gonna cool off a bit."

"Cool off? Where?"

"Somewhere in Oregon."

"That's far. Want me to come along?"

"Chase. It's only a four hour drive from here and no, don't come along. I'll be fine." I said to him reassuringly.

"So, who's going with you?"

"Samantha."

He sighed and then smiled at me and just left the room. I continued packing, and made a list of some things I needed to buy; like sunglasses, new jewelry and makeup.

A/N short right? There it is world, the seventh chapter........