"You're so stupid, Ethan."

I got out of the elevator and found room 306. It was the second room on my right hand side...

The door was opened, as I thought 💭, and I entered.

"Hey Sam." I chirped, dragging in only my suitcase and leaving hers outside.

"Honey you made it!" she yelled and got up from the bed to walk over to where I was.

"As you can see we're three, that's Hannah." she said, pointing at a girl sitting at the small round table next to the balcony. She had jet black hair, and a fringe, and she wore glasses..

Okay, I must admit that the room is large and all, it had a plasma TV, a wardrobe, two armchairs and a really big bed and all the other things Sam said they would have. But I had to say,

"Yup, we are three, and it's just one bed."

"Come on Win, it's only for a week. Hanna, this is Winnie." Samantha said and I waved blankly.

She smiled slightly and waved back at me asking, "Why are you here?"

"Me? " I asked.

She nodded.

"I'm just trying to get away from problems" I said, "How about you?"

"Looking for better ways to get along with my mom."

Maybe, I'll do that too. I really need to understand that woman. One day she's the best and the next, she's the worst. In highschool, I was a major problem and she'd complain to my principal every week. One day they stopped letting her through the gate since it was all she talked about.

"Win, where are my things?"  Samantha asked.

"You're seriously asking me? I've got no idea." I lied.

"Winnie!"

"You were the one who abandoned it."

"I was giving you some space, so you could also get your moment."

"I'll only have my moment when you become responsible."

She grunted and stormed out.

"Your suitcase is out the door!" I yelled...

"Thanks for nothing!" she yelled back.
.
A few seconds, she was back with her suitcase and she pushed it into the wardrobe. She placed her hands on her hips after successfully completed that and walked to the round table to join me and Hannah..

"So, what's up?" she asked.

"I met Ryan. He said Ethan's here too."

"Oh no!" she exclaimed and her expression sank, "So much for moving on."

I pursed my lips and leaned in the chair.

"Break up?" Hannah asked.

I nodded.

"Bummer. You know, love is for fools, no offense. Whereas money is life." she said and began to scroll on the screen of her phone.y.ʕ•ε•ʔʕ•ε•ʔʕ•ε•ʔ

"Wow, that's a speech." Samantha said and began to file her nails..

I don't know iʕ•ε•ʔʕ•ε•ʔʕ•ε•ʔf you ever felt like you were on a road where all the routes looked the same and you had no idea which way you wanted to go? That's just how I felt right now........

.
Ryan's POV
I was tired of acting like Winnie was invisible. I love her and I didn't want to hurt my friend Ethan, nor get turned down.

I made a promise that I would talk to Ethan for her and that was all I wanted to do, even if I may loose her.

I entered into Ethan's room and was pleased to see that he was alone. The TV was turned on and he was watching the Russia versus Croatia match.

"Hey man." he said to me as I took a seat on the couch. I tapped his shoulder and told him we had something important to discuss.

Immediately, he turned off the TV and said "What? "

"Can we talk about Winnie?"

"Ryan, not you too. What about her?"

"Why did you do that to her?"

"Look, she was my girlfriend and what I do and don't do shouldn't bother any one. Can't a guy loose feelings for a girl and not get questioned? I don't love her anymore! Why doesn't she just live her empty life."

"You're the one whose life is empty!" I shot at him angrily. I could feel the blood boiling ferociously in my veins, all I wanted to do was explode and beat him up to a pulp.

"You're so stupid Ethan." I said.