"He doesn't deserve a girl like you"

Ryan's POV
Ethan kept his head bowed. His eyes closed too. We just sat there on the couch in silence.

I tried not to feel!bad for what I said, cause he earned himself every word.

The telephone rang, he rushed to answer it.

"Hello." He said. "Okay." and dropped the telephone back down.

"They just called to tell us that the film show is starting in fifteen minutes." he said, but kept standing.

"I'm off." I said and left the room.

I reached for the elevator but it was full and thee number of people waiting to enter kept increasing. Choice less, I rushed to the stairs and hurried down, but on reaching the bottom, I spotted her.

In her most beautiful, and charming self. Holding her phone in hands and looking around. "Hey." I ssod.

She spun and looked at me. "Ryan, you."

"Yeah, I talked to him."

"Ethan?" She asked.

"Yep." We were silent for a while.

"He said he doesn't just like you anymore." I spoke, she froze instantly and placed her left hand on her chest.

We became silent again. This time, longer. I stared at her and I could clearly see the tears welling up in her eyes. "Nuh-uh, you can't cry. Do you wanna cry?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said, her voice shaky and her eyes were even more watery.....

"Please don't. I'm sorry....." I said. I had to apologise cause the next action I took, made me feel like I would earn a slap.

I grabbed her wrist and drew her close, close to my chest and wrapped my arms around her. Surprisingly, the reverse was the case. She felt relax and wrapped her arms around my shoulders too and we both just stayed there. It felt so right to hsve her in my arms.

After a while, she pulled back and stepped away. "I its a dead wood for me and Ethan now." She said.

"Yeah. He's always been debonair but a real wimp at that." I remarked.

She laughed and flicked a tear away from the corner of her eye. "Yeah, I guess he is."

"Well, I never believed Ethan would ever come across a girl as sweet as you."

She smiled and lowered her head. "You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"Well I mean it. You're too much for Ethan, he doesn't deserve you."

"How am I gonna go on? Every guy already thinks I run the Operation Slut."

"Its never late to find your self a good guy. I was pretty debauched last year, drank a lot and screwed a lot of girls."

"You?!" she asked and widened her eyes in disbelief and I chuckled.

"Yup. I was a real player. So, its not difficult to look away."

She pursed her lips and placed her gaze on the floor. I was about to do another stupid thing when Sam and some other girl came and she left with them instead..........

💣 💣 💣