Summary and Chapter Index

Till Time Calls The Heart
By Ashley Eppley
Au Jack and Elizabeth fanfic from When Calls the Heart this story inspired from the show when calls the Heart and from the hallmark movie The love letter. The Story begins in 2017 at northern Rockies of Canada as newly engaged couple Jack and Rosemary who are window shopping for something nice in their new apartment together . At a unique shop Rosemary is awe weeding dress but finds himself in awe of an old desk the used by own by teacher 1800s Elizabeth thatcher. Jack is persuaded to buy it. One week of having the desk Jack suffers for writers block as he can't seem to know the reason he is lured to the desk finds a secret compartment with a lost love letter inside from Elizabeth Thatcher. Missing her lost love and mountie Jack Thornton. I'm awe of the letter Jack responds to it . Elizabeth overjoyed that is Jack writing to one her via desk Jack have given to her for birth day. Jack knows Their Love Is Impossible but believes in his heart he is Jack Thornton in a past life. That Jack begins to see that the purest of love Never Fails Never dies But Lives On. Who knows there might be a sequel?

Chapter index
Chapter One : The Desk

Chapter two : The Compartment

Chapter Three: The Letter Wrting Affair

Chapter Four: Dishonesty from the truth

Chapter Five: The Dream from the heart

Chapter Six: All That Can Be Lost

Chapter Seven: Can Be Found Again.

Chapter Eight : Editing Publishing and possibly dating

Chapter Nine : Time will tell

Chapter Ten: Till Time Call the Heart