Time will tell

Time will tell
September 2017
Jack and Elizabeth have spent nearly three times a week meeting for coffee and editing Jack's book. Elizabeth thought that one more month of editing they would proceed in publishing the book by the New year and start the book tour as early as April. Jack was half through reading "Can be Found.Again." As he remembered the past memories in pictures he drew. Like, He recalled the family vacation to Chicago seeing baseball games going to see the ballet with his daughter and taking Elizabeth to a fancy dinner at the new Sears tower. As much he was enjoying reading the memories of his former life he felt sad when looked Elizabeth Spencer seeing no mirror hope that she has recall and or thought of past life with him.
But what Jack didn't know and what Elizabeth had not yet confessed to Jack or anyone that since meeting Jack she has been having these dreams about her and Jack together at moutnside dancing as sunset til the stars came out which they would lay together under blanket sitting by a fire and would share passionate kiss. And Elizabeth wake up panting her breathe nearly taken away by sher romance of her and Jack in her dreams Elizabeth at time could not understand why she was having these dreams about Jack which felt so real in her mind that she wrote about them in a journal.
Elizabeth liked Jack thought of him as a true gentleman. But as much as Elizabeth like him she thought having a relationship with at this point would inappropriate and unprofessional itnwould be to date him. Her work with Jack getting his book published was more important than having beanything more with him. So she tried not become tempted to reveal such dreams of Jack to anyone except for herself at least for now.
But life throws an expected push as Rosemary both invited Elizabeth and Jack to small private party to announce
"Me and Lee are engaged! " Family and friends applaud to them as they kissed. Jack glanced at Elizabeth wearing a beautiful red flower laced dress she was smiling happy for her friend. After Lee and Rosemary kissed Rosemary called out Jack and Elizabeth to come forward.
Jack and Elizabeth come forward as Elizabeth stood by Rosemary and Jack stood by side Lee. And Lee stood up raised his glass to toast
"To Jack, who I want as my best man to stand by me when I married Rosemary. A man good and kind heart who has been there for me through thick and thin Jack will be my best man"
Jack smiled to Elizabeth glimmering a smile at him then he clinks Lee's glass and says proudly,
"I am more than happy to be your best man"
They drink a bit of their champagne as Rosemary raises her glass and toasts to Elizabeth,
"To Elizabeth, my maid of honor, you have been a sister and an angel to me. You have always steered me right. You made believe I deserve best for you deserve the best as well you. Do me the honor of being my maid of honor?"
Elizabeth looks at Jack smiling at her nodded at her as she smiled back at him. Then Elizabeth rose her glass and reply
"With all my heart, I will be more than happy to be your maid of honor, Rosemary." They cling glasses and drank once more as Rosemary then said,
" With everyone let's dance. "
The dj put on "Prefect" by Ed sheeran. Rosemary and Lee went out on the dance floor began to dance as Jack and Elizabeth watched them. Jack was so nervous to ask Elizabeth to dance not sure on how she would respond. But he had to try as he clear his throat, he asked
"Elizabeth, would you like to dance with me?"
Elizabeth knew he would ask even though she should say no but instead she said , "Yes, I would love to."
Jack puts down his champagne glass stands in front of Elizabeth holds out his hand for her to take. Elizabeth finishes her champagne puts her glass down as she takes Jack's hand. They follow each other down to the dance floor along with Rosemary and Lee. And as the song gets to the lyric
"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms"
Jack uses the hand that was holding Elizabeth's uses it pulls into a spin and into his arms. They sway to the song slowly at first. Then once the second verse started,
"Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home"
Jack leans in closer so close to smell her hair to smell the sweet scent of peaches it was intoxicating, Elizabeth could the warmth of Jack's body looming around she was entrance and lost in embrace as their eyes met for a second. They were lost into each other's gaze about to be pull closer into a kiss but Elizabeth stops herself turns away from Jack and rushes out to leave. Jack had to follow her for he could not lose he needed her as much he thought she needed him.
Elizabeth made it outside of hotel taking deep breaths thinking that she could have ruined everything simply letting Jack kiss her she was just so lost in the moment remembering all the dreams she about him. It was too much for her at once and she need to break from it. And she was startled as Jack called her name,
"Elizabeth, "
"Jack, please don't "
"Elizabeth, "
"Jack I just don't want." Before Elizabeth could say another word he rushed towards her and kisses her. It does not take for Elizabeth to put her arms around him and kiss him back.
As they parted lips Jack offer his arm as an escort and asks
"Mind we take a walk under the stars, have a story to tell a possible rewrite for my story."
Elizabeth smiles takes his arm follows him and she replies, " I would love to hear it. "
So Jack told Elizabeth the new ending of his book as he read out a year later on April 25th 2018.