Chapter Five: The Dream from the heart

June 1 1850
Jack woke up eyes hazy and his mind confused and his head hurting he moan in pain. Then Jack later heard a muffled squeal from woman he spooked around but his eyes were still hazy and blurry he could not see her or any one. After a few minutes he the door opening and closing Jack asked
"Who is there? What Happen!?!
"Calm down mountie Jack I am your doctor; Dr. Kent to help you with your slight concussion. You suffer a major blow to the head while the gang was trying to robbed and kidnapped you."
" What !?! I thought I was in fire I smelt smoke, where I am again?"
"Northern territory hospital, take it easy the concussion might be worst than I expected. I am just going to look your stitches on your head and see if they are not infected and if not I might let your fiance visit you a bit. One great you have she had been by your side day and nite for the past 3 weeks. So she is so happy to see up and take you home to married her. And what lovely name she has, Elizabeth. You are one lucky man."
" Elizabeth. Are you sure, it is not Rosemary?"
Dr. Kent chuckled, "I would not tell your fiance that and no lady by that name has come for you just Elizabeth. I am sure once you see her it will all come flooding back I see it happen."
Jack Lissing couldn't believe it he was Jack Thornton now but how is this even possible. Sure believe now that God does work in mysterious ways and he just could not wait in seeing Elizabeth.
" Can I see her now, Doctor, there is so many things I want to say to her. "
Dr Kent, agrees "Okay, I will send her in. So far your stitches are not infected and your eyes seem to come back into focus now just take it easy still have alot of recovering to do." Chapter
"Thank you Doctor."
As the doctor leaves he sits up from his hospital bed straightened out his hair and such preparing for Elizabeth 's arrival.
Dr. Kent went to Elizabeth as she stands up from her the doctor informs her
"Despite for a bit of confusion he is doing fine seem up and atom to see you. Just take it easy alright not too much stress he has a lot recovery to go through "
Elizabeth hugs Dr. Kent thanking him as she goes in to see Jack.
When Jack saw the true beauty in Elizabeth bright shinning smile his heart skipped a beat. As felt the love in his heart for her not as Jack lissing but Jack Thornton. It miraculous how he feel the same kind of even though his soul was in New body but he realized did not matter for like told Rosemary was Jack Thornton now he is. And now he was where he truly belong with Elizabeth meant to be her husband
As only said her name once
"Elizabeth"
His voice was merely the call to her to rush towards her Jack kisses him and embraces her crying tears of joy. Now the fear was lift off from heart having Jack in her arms seeing his touch his face holding and kissing his hand. Closing her eyes praying and praising God that she was him now and forever.
"Oh jack "
Jack pulls back in his arms as she lies in bed with him kissing and striking her head telling her.
"It is alright now, we are here together that is all that matters."
" Oh jack having you my arms again feels like home. "
"I know what you mean, speaking of home, how we go back to hope valley and finally settle down."
She smiled and reply, "What about your service to the mounties.".
"None of that matters now what matters is you and me being together forever at hope valley who knows Bill might need help maintained the safety of the town, and besides with retired and work compensation can I build us the home to start our life and family together. "
"But we need to be married first."
He kisses her again on lips and forehead and informs her,
"Ms. Elizabeth Thatcher i fully intending on you being Mrs Elizabeth Thornton once we return to Hope valley as promised to you when I gave you this ring." He takes her hand and stroking her engagement ring.
Then Jack asks, "But for now my dear Elizabeth I want to lay with you and rest in my arms. For you are the only strength and hope I need right now."
Elizabeth snuggled back to his arms as he wrapped around her sleeping in hospital bed together full of peace and hope in the future.
June 15 1850
After two weeks of recovery, Jack and Elizabeth returned home to Hope valley as Jack had a surprise for her as at the church of Hope Valley. The whole town stood with welcome home sign and as Jack helped Elizabeth out the carriage he got down on one knee and he asked Elizabeth,
"No more waiting or wasting time in life, Elizabeth Thatcher today will you become Elizabeth Thornton?"
Elizabeth simply reply with as she got down with him , "With all my heart."
They kissed as Abigail and town had already everything prepared for Jack and Elizabeth's wedding, Elizabeth was custom made by Abigail and children help with decorating of the church and Bill took up the duty in handling requirements to officiate the wedding.
As Elizabeth walked down the alise seeing her true family in Hope valley together as she saw Jack in his mountie uniform for the final time she smiled at him knowing that all their dreams were coming true. As Jack saw Elizabeth make her towards his side to behusband and wife he knew this moment was going to be best day of this life forever.
They joined hands Jack and Elizabeth reciting their vows to commit to another for as long they both as live, being there for each other for better or worse richer or for poor. Their love wss patient. Their love was kind. Their love was kind that would never end. Jack and Elizabeth said their I dos as Bill was pleased and eager to say as Jack and Elizabeth pronounce husband and wife.
The day after the wedding the went to Chicago for three weeks for their honeymoon. com
July 21 1850
After returning home from their honeymoon, he laid is wife into bed as watched her sleep. He thought Elizabeth should know the truth. As he went down stairs looked at the desk. He looked through not only the last he writing to in the future before everything went dark he also found that she still keep all the he writing to her. So instead of going to sleep with his wife he decided to read all his letters from start to finish. Now that he is here with Elizabeth now he needed to try to make amends in the future.
July 22 1850
It was the following morning Elizabeth woke up to smell of eggs, bacon and coffee. Elizabeth out on robe as she saw he husband cooking breakfast in his previous night clothes. She asked him,
"How could not sleep we rode 10 hours yesterday."
" I just was just so happy that I couldn't sleep"
"So what did you do all night cook, because breakfast smells delicious." As Elizabeth sits at the table and then she sees the letter and the paintings on the table her face turns white.
"Jack I can explain ." Jack says both if at first expects kisses her and when they parted lips Jack tells her " it is okay you don't need to explain for believe what this Jack is saying is came from his heart. Now the choice is yours; you can say that you just want breakfast then i will drop the subject and move on. Or can tell me after breakfast you wish to write a letter to a old friend to forgive him for past mistakes. Then I will leave and go to see about construction on your new home so you can write. "
Elizabeth married a wise handsome man she thought and decided to tell her husband, "After breakfast I wish to write to an old friend. "
Later that day when Elizabeth was at home as Jack was with planning with construction for she decided to do some writing looking for some paper she opens the locked compartment finds the last letter from Jack the other Jack opens it and reads it After reading Jack Lissing 's letter of apology..
She finds a piece of paper and a pen starts to write the following to Jack Lissing.
Dear Jack Lissing,
Nice to finally meet you. My husband Jack Thornton believes what your saying is true and coming from your heart. Thank you for owning your lies and mistakes in this regard. Your work is amazing and beautiful for I will keep them and cherish them always. Finally in regards of asking for my forgiveness, you have it, for I forgive you. And hope that in time your future inn love will grant you happiness your time and the next.
God bless
Elizabeth.
She folds labels it to Jack lissing and puts in the desk compartment. Then she decides to Join Lee and Jack in going over the construction of their new home.
Two years later
The house three bedroom house which took one year to finish just in time for Elizabeth to pregnant their first child. In May 22 1853 Jack Jr was born. On May 13 1862 After Abby Grace was born. Jack became mayor of Hope Valley which he and the town agreed to renamed the town Bright Hope because of sun shining through the town as it arose. Jack was mayor till he retired in 1870 along with Elizabeth taught til 1870. June 15 1900 Jack and Elizabeth had been married for fifty years they lived and loved together two children four grandchildren. Jack was sitting on rocking chair as he watched the sun rose up along with his wife who grab his hand rocking with him.
Jack looked at Elizabeth and asked, "Is life the life you are happy with my Elizabeth."
She smiled " Could have dreamed anything better, Jack " she notices he looks like his in pain
Jack moans, Elizabeth concerned "Darling are you alright."
He kiss her hand "Just tired my dear just stay with me hold my hand and never let go."
Elizabeth trying not to cry she smiled "I will never let go jack."
Jack smiles holding Elizabeth's hand as he closed his eyes and everything went black.