5

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door that led to the bedroom, I still heard it even though I was up here in this attic. It was hard to tell who it was but I could tell by Jeff's rough voice that it was him.

"Hey! New person! come downstairs for fucking breakfast!" Jeff yelled. I heard footsteps walk away. I stood up and grabbed my umbrella that laid beside the bed. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

The rain still fell, I walked over to the small door that helped me up here and pushed on it. The small door opened and the stairs fell, I walked down them. The stairs pulled themselves up and when they were fully in the door closed and latched.

"That's convenient."

   I opened my umbrella and held it above my head, hiding my face and a bit body. I opened the door to my room and peeked outside, I didn't see anybody but I heard voices and a lot of ruckus down below. I swiftly made my way out of my room and closed the door as quietly as I could, while I was walking down the hall that led to my room, the noise got louder as I drew near. Once I made it to the stairs I quietly made my way down. I don't want to really interact with those weirdos.

When I made my way to the bottom, a knife was thrown at me. It hit the wall beside me creating a new hole that looked just like the others. It seemed the person who threw it at me wasn't expected me to be standing there, the knife was thrown harshly at me.

  Before I knew it, another fucking knife was sticking out of my arm. Everything went quiet, the few people in the living room looked at me. That's stings. I held my arm. It must be already be staining my clothes.

  That doesn't matter too much right now considering the blood of my parents was still on me. I grabbed the knife and pulled it out of my arm. I knew whose knife it was because of how damaged it was, I threw it back to Jeff.

He caught the knife.

"Wouldn't have happened if you weren't standing there." he spat.

"Just throwing your damn knives." I spat back.

  He walked away and into the kitchen. The others just snicker and went back to whatever they were doing. The blood stained my shirt.

I walked out of the mansion and onto the stairs. Not very hungry, I didn't feel like sticking around. I looked around as the little drops of raindrops fell. As I looked around, I noticed a swing that was slightly swinging back and forth.

"That must be for sally." I wondered who made it.

The swing was tied to a tree, the tree was big and beautiful. I headed over to it, the rain fell onto the umbrella that was above my head. Standing in front of the wooden seat, I sat down on it. I kept the umbrella above my head for the sake of not getting wet and not being seen. I swung back and forth ever so slightly. After a while, I heard a loud crash behind me.