6

I looked over to where the crash was, I swore my heart stopped when I saw who made the noise.

Those fucking assholes were here.

   One of them had fallen onto another one of them, they quickly stood back up and grinned at me. Joey, he knew it was me even though I was merely a shadowy figure.

"I knew you would be somewhere in these creepy fucking woods" he whipped his nose on his sleeve, "I knew you were some psycho. YOU killed your parents for god sake" he started walking toward me, slowly, he must be afraid of me.

"God it has been raining ever since we entered these woods" he said as he grinned down at me, he kinda looks like jeff.

Joey threw a punch at me, it was hard but sloppy. When I fell to the ground, my umbrella fell out of my hands and landed beside me. Joey and his bullshit friends looked at me in horror, for I had this large grin on my face.

  The entire time he was talking, I couldn't help but think of how much an idiot he was.

This is my revenge.
Doitdoitdoitdoit

  The blood that was stained on my shirt made it worse.

Joey stepped back in hesitation.

"You freak! Looks like you turned into some- some monster!" Joey yelled in his dirty filthy mouth.

He and his shitty friends started backing away more but before they could sprint for there life, I grabbed my umbrella and closed it.

Fuck the rain.

  Running at them, I stabbed my umbrella into one of his friends, I think his name was Richard or some basic name like that.

  The sharp point stuck out on the other side. He looked at me with horror and looked pale. He grew limp and felt heavy on me so I threw him deep into the woods. Must have gotten stronger, I never knew I could do that.

I looked at Joey.

  I wanted him to feel so much pain so I killed off his last friend with a swift cut to the neck. I started to laugh a little, his head fell off. Whoops. Joey stared at the sight, he trembled.

" N-no!" he yelled as I grabbed his arm, I kicked the headless body into a nearby bush. I don't want my new boss to think I'm messy. I turned my attention back to Joey and started to drag him into the woods.

He kicked and struggled.

  I got annoyed so I threw him at a tree. Using my hand and ripping one of his eyes out, you could hear the tearing of the muscle as he screamed in agony.

His eyeball rolled around in my hand feeling like a marble. I tossed his eyeball at him as he continued to scream for help. He almost dropped it as his hands were already soaked from rainfall and blood.

The sight of his eye in his hand made his heart drop, he fell to the ground as blood dripped to the ground from his eye socket. It seeps into the dirt because the ground was already as wet as it could be. Joey holds his hand to were his eye used to be. He looks up at me with pain and fear in his eye.

  I take my umbrella and shoved it through his chest and into his lungs, he tried to breathe. Blood started flowing out of his mouth, it was a waterfall of blood. I stared down at his body, my less than satisfied face gazing down at him. We were far from the town so the police would not find us. I opened my umbrella and held it above my head and started walking back to the mansion. There was more blood on me, blood on my face as well, "That was annoying"

When I made it to the mansion, I entered and there were a few people in the living room playing video games. They ignored me per usual. Too focused on whatever nonsense.

  As I was making my way upstairs, blood was dripping down from me and onto the floor. No one seemed to notice so I just didn't care about it. Once I made it to my room, I walked inside and closed the door behind me, locking it. Good thing there was a shower in my room. Entering the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and took off my shirt first. I looked into the mirror and looked at the scars on my body and arms.

  If you didn't know, and for the heck of it, the 'family' I murdered would abuse me with their favorite toys. They stopped when I was fourteen because that was when my mother took me to see a doctor about my broken arm that my father stepped on earlier that week. She told my father of all the testing and the diagnosis that they labeled me with. He got bored of me after that. I undressed all of my clothes and turned on the shower. I got in and did what I had to do. After I finished, I turned off the shower and grabbed the bloody clothes.

My hair was wet and I didn't feel like using a towel so I just shook my head like a dog but it helped dry it. I exited the bathroom and grabbed a pair of black sweats, I pulled them on and didn't grab a shirt.

    Grabbing my umbrella, I walked out of my room and closed it, didn't want anyone in my room. I walked down the hall and the stairs. I looked around and I don't know if there was a laundry room. I waved at Sally that was sitting on the ground playing with her stuffed bear. She looked over at me and smiled at me. Sally ran over to me. I was very quiet when I spoke.

"Is there a place I can wash my clothes?" I asked very quietly, not wanting anyone to hear me.
Confrontation was something I disliked.

Sally nodded and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room that had the laundry machine.

"Here it is! Try not to mix your clothes with others, last time ben got pretty bloody" I gave a thumbs up and Sally ran back to her bear to play with.

  I placed my clothes in the basket that was full of bloody clothes and walked back to my room.

"Damn, people really like murder in this house huh." I said in awe.

  When I made it back to my room, I locked the door and headed back up into the attic and closed the small door. I placed my umbrella down on the ground and laid down on my bed. After a long while of trying to sleep, I gave up.