9

Once I had finished the song, I didn't realize Sally was sleeping in the chair beside the couch. That's not very comfortable looking. Picking Sally up carefully, I brought her up to her room. As I laid her down on her light pink bed, I covered her in her...pink blanket.

"Too much pink," I said as I quietly shut the door behind me. My face runs into something kinda hard and I step back. My gaze looked up at him.

 "What were you doing in Sally's room?" The tall slender man asked, he would have never thought that I would go into a room like hers, I creaked her door back open and pointed over to where Sally was laying down, on her bed, sleeping.

  Closing the door quietly back shut, Slenderman nodded and headed back downstairs. I also went back down because I was hungry, and should have eaten more. Before I could even reach the kitchen door I had a knife thrown at my head for no reason.

"Ok, this is the second time" I look over and noticed that Jane had thrown the knife, not jeff. Not even surprised, why would I be, I can't feel a thing.

"Sorry about that, thought you were Jeff" Jane spoke, now that I think about it I don't see many females lingering around. I grabbed the knife that had dug itself into the wall and threw it into Jane's arm. Jane jumped a little, and blood trickled down her arm. 

Finally, I can go get a snack.

 I couldn't even enter the kitchen before Slenderman had to make an announcement.

"Everyone, we have a new member, meet LuLu." He said.

   I look over and see a girl with black hair that was tied up into two ponytails, and bangs were covering her eyes. She also wore a blue shirt or sweater and....who cares, I'm hungry. Jane already pissed me off a little.

"Y/n, I want you to show LuLu around the mansion." He basically demanded.

 I was about to attest but he already left. Great, now I'm stuck with LuLu. As I was showing LuLu around, Jeff came up and started hitting on her.

"Hey~ your pretty cute," a drunken jeff pushed LuLu against the wall. I did not want to see what was going to happen. I shoved jeff to the side.

 "I'm trying to show her around Jeff, fuck off" he flipped me off stumbled a little, and then fell down the stairs. Idiot.

  Finally, I made it to LuLu's room and opened the door for her. She entered and looked around, LuLu smiled. I closed the door behind me and sighed, "I'm done for the day" I started walking to my room, I wasn't hungry anymore.

  Shutting the door to the small door that led up to my real room, I felt a gaze on me. A dark glare is what it feels like, " Let me guess, it's you again" I look behind me and see a dark tall finger with red mouths on his body and red eyes, well I don't remember him looking like that.

"You are a threat, but a weak threat, so I will start with you." He said.

    He grabbed my arm and threw me out the window that was above my bed. This is really happening now. I hit the ground hard. Shit that- my lungs. I coughed while holding my chest. As I stand up, the fucker who threw me out the window jumped down here and glared down at me, jeez is he Satan or something. At this point, I take my umbrella and fold it, it looks like I'm fighting a satan wanna-be. The other creeps came out the back door glaring at him, they must know who is.

"Well now, I don't want there being a show," he turned away from me and look at the others, as well as the slender man.

"Let this be a warning" his body turned into a black mist and he faded away. I grinned a little, that was interesting.