Who Is That Bitch?

Gigi POV

Ny: Wake up Gigi, or I'm leaving your ass.
Gigi: Ight damn.
Ny: Be ready in 20 minutes.
Gigi: Bet.

I got up and plugged my phone in the bathroom. I got out my clothes and layed it on my bed. I did my hygiene stuff. I grab my make-up bag and did light make-up. I grabbed my phone and took a picture for insta.

 I grabbed my phone and took a picture for insta

gigidadoll     early mornings . 🌞

pyt.ny_: my suh sexxii 😍 but hurry tf up .

59 loading comments...

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, charger, and bag. I put on my Air Force 1s and headed downstairs to the car.

Ny: What took yo ugly ass so long?
Gigi: I took a picture for instagram.
Ny: Whatever, but um you ready for your first day?
Gigi: No not really.
Ny: Shut cho ass up, but let me know if anybody fuck with you, I know how this school hate.
Gigi: I know how to held my own.
Ny: I don't care, I'm about to graduate soon.
Gigi: Whatever, I miss mom.
Ny: I know, I can't believe she died.
Gigi: I had to come all the way down here, I miss my old friends.
Ny: Tragic.

We finally arrived. We got out the car and we headed to the double doors. I waved Ny and she walked off. I go into the office and I see this darkskin boy. I went to the office lady and asked for my stuff.

Tre POV

While I was in the office I saw this short lightskin girl come in and walked to the desk. I know she new because I haven't smashed or saw her around here before. Her ass fat ass fuck.

Gigi POV

I got my paper and I turned around to read it and I see that boy again staring hard at me. I need help with finding my hall so let me go ask for help.

Gigi: Hi, I'm new can you hel-
Tre: No ugly bitch, fuck off.
Gigi: Um...
Tre: Get the fuck out my face gorilla.
Gigi: okay..

I want to cry right now, im mad ass fuck. Like who the fuck he think he is. I want to beat some ass now. I started walking around looking for the right hallway until these two girls walked up to me.

Sia POV

Me and Titi was talking but we kept seeing this lightskin short girl walking around looking lost asf. So me and Titi walked up on her to help her.

Sia: Hey I'm Sia, short for Sierra and this my homegirl Titi short for Tiana. We saw you looking lost so we wanted to help.
Titi: Hey.
Gigi: Oh thanks, and my name is Gianna but people call me Gigi for short. I'm trying to find 10 grade hall.
Sia: We in 10th grade too we can take you.
Gigi: Oh my gosh, thanks.

This girl is too pretty, prettier than us. I don't like what I see. Hmm. Ima be her friend though.

Gigi POV

These girls are cool asf. I can see us being friends. So we walked in the class and I see the boy who came for me earlier with a group of people with them. I tried to hide my face while walking to my desk. The girls sat beside me and then the teacher comes in and read this small piece of paper.

Ms.Calvin: We have a new student please come up, her name is Gianna Hall.
Tre: This ugly bitch. Look at her a whole mess.
Austin: She is ugly damn, she look like a damn bald stray cat.
Maddi: I almost threw up in my mouth.
Ms.Calvin: She is ugly though.
Mimi: Daddy austin right she ugly, even Ms.Calvin look better than her.
Kia: I can't, y'all rude asf.
Ms.Calvin: Class let's get to work.

I started crying, tears all over my paper. Even Titi and Sia laughed. I can hear everbody laughing. I can't wait til I go home bruh.

                   Hours later...

It's finally time to go. I get up walking to the doors wiping my face. Until Tre and his friend pushed me and my books on the ground and Titi and Sia laughed again. I think they think its a friend joke so I'm going to be their friend still. I got up, picked my books up and headed to my locker. Til Titi and Sia walked up on me.