Back Up Hoe

Gigi POV

Mimi got up in my face. I dropped my bags and I pushed her.

Gigi: Get out my face love.
Mimi: No, I told you to stay away from my nigga.
Austin: I'm not your man.
Mimi: You wasn't saying that yesterday.
Austin: I just use you for head nothing more nothing less.
Kia: You not going to do my homegirl like that.
Gigi: Don't talk if nobody was talking to you sis.
Mimi: Shut up bitch before I rock you.
Austin: You ain't rocking shit.

Since this bitch want to play. I grabbed Austin and started kissing him for a long time. I let go of his face and I saw Mimi make-up was running. I smirked and Mimi started swinging at me and Kia start swinging at me. They jumping me. I started punching rocking they shit. Austin pushed them off of me. I looked down and they was on the ground. I had Mimi hair and Kias hair. I dropped it and spitted on them. I grabbed my bags and got in the car. While I was sitting in the car I saw Sia and Titi laughing helping them up. Why would they do that.

Gigi: Can you take me home?
Austin: Yeah.
Gigi: Thanks for helping me.
Austin: Anytime but I want to talk about that kiss.
Gigi: What about it?
Austin: Did you do it to show off or for something else.
Gigi: I did it because we ain't finish what we did in the car.
Austin: Oh word.
Gigi: Yeah.
Austin: Are you a virgin?
Gigi: Yes.
Austin: Hm okay.

I got nerves talking about it. I like Austin but idk but finally we arrived at my house. Austin grabbed the groceries and I grabbed the rainbow bag. I opened up the door and I ran upstairs. I put the bag on the floor, I put on some shorts and tank top with furry slides. I went in Ny room and she wasn't there. I went downstairs and see the groceries put up and Austin on the couch in his phone.

Austin POV

I was texting Mimi because she was blowing up my phone. I saw Gigi fine ass come downstairs in these shorts that shows her ass a little. She sat down and turned on the t.v. I took my eyes off of her and finished texting Mimi.

Mira🍆💦: how can u cheat on this wit dat?
Austin: She look way better than u cmon now.
Mira🍆💦: never tf. when we see gigi me and the girls goin to jump her ass.
Austin: no yall not.
Mira🍆💦: watch n see.

I turned my phone off and I start looking at Gigi.

Gigi POV

I was getting horny asf. Then I looked at Austin that was staring at me and I saw his friend poking out. I don't want lose my virginty right now. Then Austin started rubbing my thigh. I moved it and he put his hand back. All I felt was waterfalls. Then I was forget it. I got on top of him. We was kissing. He took off my t-shirt and my shorts. He started to kiss my neck and he layed me on the couch. He starts kissing me from my neck to my stomach. Then he starts to eat. I moaned loud asl. I was rubbing my fingers in his hair.

Austin POV

Gigi taste good asf. I wasn't going to let her meet my friend yet but Ima fashoo cuff her.

Gigi POV

He stopped and we started kissing. I got up from the couch and went to take a shower. I got out and got myself together. I got a text from Sia.

Sia❤: When you come to school tomorrow Ima whoop your ugly ass.

I didn't even text back, whats the point. I went downstairs and I didn't see my clothes I was wearing.

Austin: Looking for your clothes?
Gigi: Yes, have you seen them?
Austin: Yes they got up and walked out the door.
Gigi: Stop playing boy.
Austin: I put them in your basket while you was in the shower.
Gigi: Thanks.
Austin: You welcome but can I ask you a question?
Gigi: Yeah what is it?

Austin got up and got on one knee.