Touch Me Bitch

Austin POV

Today been a long ass day time going to cuddle up wit my girl. I ran upstairs and layed in the bed with Gigi and fell asleep.

Gigi POV

I got up out my bed and checked my phone is was 5:27 am. I got up and did my hygiene stuff. I put my phone on the charger in the bathroom, I walked out the bathroom and put on my jeans, grey shirt, and a burgundy puffer jacket. I go back in the bathroom and beat my face. I grabbed my phone off the charger, put my charger in the bag, came back in the bathroom, and took a picture for insta.

 I grabbed my phone off the charger, put my charger in the bag, came back in the bathroom, and took a picture for insta

  gigidadoll   keep it 💯 wit me .

luhkia: we gon jump yo ass
theyhatemira: you gon get your ass beat sad.
siadoll: poor face.
titibabeey: tragic 👀.

78 Comments Loading...

I'm not gon get jumped so.. They need to stop commenting on my shit and Sia and Titi too. Ill whoop der ass. They better stop playin wit me. I scroll on instagram and saw that Sia posted.

 I scroll on instagram and saw that Sia posted

  siadoll   cute face💦.

fancyy.k: girlfriend🔐❤
titibabeey: bessfrannr😏💅
gigidadoll: friend❤
titibabeey: @gigidadoll hop off her shit..

Why they acting weird. I'm not a hater so if she cute she cute. I was so distracted to my phone I felt someone grabbed my hips and kissed my neck. I turn and see Austin sexy ass.

Austin: Why you up so early babygirl.
Gigi: Because it's time for school and it's 6:43. So go to your car and get your clothes.
Austin: I didn't bring nun wit me so leggo to my house right quick.
Gigi: But we going to be late for school.
Austin: Atleast we still going.
Gigi: Alright boy, but Ian eat.
Austin: Okay baby.

We left the bathroom and I grabbed my bag and keys. I walked downstairs, put my bag on the couch, put the clothes out the washer into the dryer, walked out and sat on the couch waiting for Austin. I turned on my t.v. and watched some Proud Family.