Oh fr?

Gigi POV

When Janelle and Layla left I cleaned up and put the pizza in the fridge. I sat on the couched and grabbed my phone. I texted Austin.

  Austin💍
Gigi: Baby
Gigi: Baby?
Gigi: AUSTIN WTF.
Gigi: Tmb pls im worried.

I wonder what the fuck he doing yo. He better not be cheating. I got up and went in my room. I doze off while watching T.v.

Austin POV

After I had sex Jada. She fell asleep and I took a shower. I got out and checked my phone. I went to our messages and texted Gigi back.

  Wife Gigi💍😏
Gigi: Baby
Gigi: Baby?
Gigi: AUSTIN WTF.
Gigi: Tmb pls im worried.
Austin: Im alright baby I had got lost of time while playing the game.

I put on my clothes, grabbed my phone, and headed my way downstairs. I opened the door and ran to my car. I got in and drove over Gigi's house cause she ain't text me back.

-

-

I arrived to her house, walked up to the door, and start banging and yelling her name.

Gigi POV

I kept hearing banging and Austin yelling my name. He must be crazy waking me up out my good ass nap. I got up, walked to the door, and opened it. He picked me up and started kissing me. I pushed him and slapped him.

Austin POV

Austin: Ouch damn!
Gigi: Why the fuck would you do that?
Austin: Do what exactly?
Gigi: Waking me up!
Austin: Oh shit my bad wife.
Gigi: What ever, I'm going to sleep.
Austin: Goodnight wife.

Gigi walked upstairs and went into her room. Then my phone ding. I grabbed it out of my pocket and it was Tre.

  Tre🔥💯
Tre: I'm back nigga.
Austin: Oh shit how was ny?
Tre: It was iight, the fun part was hanging out with my lil sister.
Austin: Thats dope mane. I think my mom and the fam come home today.
Tre: Yall doing the family reunion?
Austin: Yea
Tre: Ohshit thts gone be dope, but ill txt you tmr a nigga tired.

I closed my phone and layed my head back and started thinkin'. If Tre's back and he finds out I'm dating Gigi all hell gone break loose. Ima just act like ion know her. I'm tired asl rn. I got up, when upstairs, and fell asleep on Gigi.

       The Next Morning.

Gigi POV

I wake up and see Austin big ass all on me, I push him to the side and get up. I go into the bathroom, I do my hygiene stuff, make-up, and hair. I got a warning if fight again ima get suspended. So I'm not going to entertain them then. I go to my closet, I grabbed a red sweater crop top, blue cut jeans, and all red jordan 12s. I grab my bag, picked up a bottle and threw it at him, and ran downstairs.

Austin POV

This bitch got me fucked up hitting me while I'm sleep. Ill slap the shit out her ugly ass the fuck. I get up and ran downstairs. I picked her up by her neck, slammed her on the wall, and starts choking her.

Austin: Don't ever hit me with a damn bottle fuck wrong wit you?
Gigi: I- c-ca-nt br-ea-th.
Austin: I don't give a fuck.

I choke her ass harder and she starts grabbing my hand.

Austin: Don't do that shit again iight?

She nodded and I slammed her on the floor. I left out the door, got in the car, and my phone starting ringing. It was my mother.

Mama Tona: Hey son, I'm back from Miami.
Austin: Hey ma, I missed you.
Mama Tona: Don't forget about the family get together.
Austin: Okay ma.

I hung up the call and saw Gigi coming out holding her neck. She got in the car, and looked out at the window. I put my hand on her thigh and she flinched. I squeezed it.

Austin: I'm so sorry wife, Ian mean to do it okay? Love you. Ive just being mad, don't be mad at me please.

I start fake crying and she hugged me. She lifted my chin up with her finger, wiped my tears, and kissed me.

Gigi: I forgive you, I know you didn't mean to do it. I love you and always will.
Austin: Okay good.

We hugged and I started driving to school. Ima start beating her more so she can get it to stop fucking with me.