Who Did This?

Gigi POV

I walked with Sia and Titi to the dance floor. They started twerking, but nothing was moving except back. But they my friends tho oh well. I got bored from just standing there and went to get a bud light. I saw a group of people smoking so I joined them. I took a puff and started choking. I never got drunk before or got high. My body starting feeling weird. Everybody was moving in slow-mo. I got up walking out the door with everybody heading to the pool. Til I felt someone pulling me back and takin me back to the hotel room. It was Tre and Austin. I couldn't control my body at all.

Tre: You looking about fine asf.
Austin: We shouldn't do this.
Tre: Chill we just getting the mouth.
Austin: Okay bruh.

Tre started to grab me. Him and Austin unzipped they pants and put me on the bed. They waved they dick in my face. I tried to push them off of me but they slapped me. I heared Maddi come in. She was just in her panties. Is they about to rape me? Maddi got in between my legs and started to eat me out. I tried to kick her off but the boys held my legs down. Just when Tre enter his dick in my mouth Layla came running in swinging and hit Austin and Tre in the head with a bottle. She knocked Maddi out and grabbed me.

Layla: Do Ny know you here?
Gigi: N-n-o-o
Layla: Well I'm taking you home, you almost got raped.
Gigi: Please don't tell Ny I don't want her in my business, and I didn't get raped I liked it.
Layla: You was getting raped, and you smell like beer and weed.
Gigi: I didn't get raped, I wanted to have sex with them.
Layla: Okay whatever.
Gigi: Get off me I can go home with my friends.
Layla: Who Sia and Titi?
Gigi: Yeah they waiting on me.
Layla: I saw them leave on my way up to the party.
Gigi: Oh my gosh they play to much, but what ever take me home.

I know I was getting raped but I don't want anybody in my business. We got in the car and I fell asleep.

                    Next Day...

Tre POV

I was about to get some of that good mouth but that ugly bitch had to come. I got home after I woke up.  I heard some banging upstairs. I ran upstairs and I heard my little sister moaning somebody name Xavier name. I bust in and started swinging. Yes he beat my ass. But I got my few licks in. After the dude left I yelled at my sister.

Tre: Why you fucking him?
Bre: Because thats my boyfriend tf.
Tre: Your 15 in the 9th grade and he is?
Bre: He is 17 in the 11 grade.
Tre: Oh no, your getting punishment.
Bre: Oouuu okay daddy.
Tre: Turn around doggy style.

Yes I fuck my sister, so what? I took my clothes off and I start banging in her walls. I'm all up in the guts. I lay on my back while she suck up with dick. I nut my kids in her mouth she swallowed them and I got out. Nobody treat me better than my sister.

Gigi POV

I woke up in my bed. I don't even remember what happened yesterday night, it was a blur. I got up did my morning routine stuff, put on my make up and headed out the door with Ny. We got in the car and we played music.

Ny: I know you went to that party.
Gigi: Nothing happened.
Ny: I know, Layla told me, but atleast tell me when you wanted to leave the house.
Gigi: Alright mom.
Ny: Stop. I'm your older sister, I have to be overprotective.
Gigi: Whatever.

I took a picture for insta.

gigidadoll  baddie . 😍👅

fancyy.k: where? 💀
pyt.ny_: suhh . 😘

Loading Comments...

We pulled up to the school and we walked different ways. I got into Ms.Calvin class and saw Tre, Austin, Maddi and they friends staring at me. I'm confused why I didn't do anything to them at the party or what from I remember.

Ms.Calvin: Today is partnering up day for the whole week and I got 4 people custom want to partner up. Maddison and Tre and Gianna and Austin. Everybody else choose. Make a biography about a famous person. Anybody, for example Nicki Minaj, Drake, Beyonce, August Alsina.
Austin: I know you fucking lying.
Gigi: No, no, no.
Tre: Poor Austin.
Ms.Calvin go to eachother.

Austin headed over to me and turned a different way. I just got on my phone scratching my head.

Austin: It stinks over here.
Gigi: It's probably you tf.
Austin: Don't speak bitch, and run me your number.
Gigi: Whatever.

I gave him my number and we was talking about the assignment.

                  Hours Later...

It's time to go and I'm walking to the door and Austin opened it for me. I got scared because he don't like me but he's acting like a gentlemen. I was walking to my locker until Austin pushed me in to locker and put his hand on the locker.

Austin: Hit me up when you get home Gianna.
Gigi: Okay Austin.

Austin walked off and I felt like somebody was behind me. I shut my locker and I turned around and saw Mimi.

Mimi: Stay away from my man.
Gigi: Um we have a project so Ima be with him for a week. Get out my face.
Mimi: Let me find out you fucking with him. Ima rock your shit.
Maddi: Let's go Mimi leave my hoe alone.
Gigi: Your hoe?
Maddi: Yes, you don't remember?
Gigi: What?
Maddi: You tried to seduce me, you ate me out and sucked my titties. You told me I was your girlfriend.
Gigi: I wouldn't do that shit so.
Maddi: Well you did, so shut up before I expose you for being gay.
Gigi: K..

I know this bitch lying. She not even cute so why would I want her. So anyways. I walked to the car and I waited for Ny to come.