Why You Jumpin'

Gigi POV

Mimi swung and Layla swung. Thats when everybody starting swinging. I grabbed Maddi and Titi and slinged them down and started beating they face. I looked up and saw Layla stomping Mimi , beating Kia in the face. I saw Sia standing there looking scared. I felt someone grabbed me and it was Layla and Austin.

Gigi: You hoes can't fight at all. So don't claim to jump me if you can't fight.
Sia: Shut up.
Gigi: Ill beat your ass.
Austin: Fuck them hoes.
Layla: Yeah let's fix our make-up.

We went in the bathroom and checked our face. No scars. We fixed our hair and walked out the bathroom to our class. When we got in the class we saw the girls fixing they make-up and hair. Then Ms. Calvin walked in.

Ms.Calvin: Y'all are some damn animals. Everybody that was fighting head to the office right now.
Austin: Can I go with them?
Ms.Calvin: Was you fighting?
Austin: Nah.
Ms.Calvin: Then no.
Austin: Well I'm going anyways.

Everybody got up and went to the office.

-

-

Gigi, Layla, and Austin walked out the office. Gigi went to her locker and grabbed her bag. She closed it and ran to Austin car. They all got in.

Layla: I didn't know we made them bleed.
Gigi: You gave Mimi and Kia a knot on they head oh my gosh.
Layla: I think you broke Maddi nose.
Gigi: Thats my second fight and I won both.
Layla: I got in too many, I can't count.
Gigi: Damn.
Layla: Yeah.
Austin: Y'all act like men.
Gigi: Shut up boy.
Layla: I have a tom boy side so.

We pulled up to my house and went in. They sat on the couch and I went in the laundrey room. I got my dry clothes and ran upstairs. I folded my clothes and put it in my drawers. I changed my clothes, put my hair in a back bun, and slides. I went downstairs and sat by Austin.

Austin: Someone order some pizza.
Gigi: I will.
Layla: My cousin just texted me she just left the hospital with her bestfriend.
Gigi: Tell them to pull up.
Layla: Alright.

Austin phone beeped. He picked it up and he put it down.

Austin: Babe go um order some pizza and wings.
Gigi: Alright, what kind?
Layla: Hot wings and pepperoni pizza.
Gigi: Bet.

I got up and went upstairs to order the pizza.

Austin POV

I picked my phone up and texted Jada back.

      Jada💍👶
Jada: Baby, I just got back from the hospital. My bsf dropped me off at home I want you and food.
Austin: Alright wife Im otw.
Jada: Yayy we miss you sm 😏
Austin: I miss yall too😘