You Was Never Real🤷🏽‍♀️

Gigi POV
The Next Morning...

I woke up to my phone going off. I groaned loud asf. I yanked it off the charger and saw the notfications. It was messages from Tre. I clicked on it.

Ex Tre🙄: so u fuckin Austin after we done dating ?
Ex Tre🙄: really? bitch u a ugly hoe i never liked u
Ex Tre🙄: u was getting played anyways gorilla face bitch
Gigi🤕: but u wanted to smash stfu. ian even fuck him who told u that bitch ? i need proof that I did until then don't come checking me abt sum gossip rumor period.
Ex Tre🙄: whatever smd 💯

I closed my phone and dragged myself out the bed. I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene, make up, and hair. I jogged to my closet and picked me out something decent. I grabbed my nike joggers, nike jacket, plain tshirt, and my all white Jordan 12s.

I slipped my clothes on, grabbed my phone, and jogged downstairs. I turned on my phone and checked the time. It's 7:34 am. I grabbed the keys and ran outside to the car. I hopped in, turned the car on, and drove to Starbucks.

I parked my car, got out, and headed in. I walked to the cashier and it was this cute curly hair boy.

??: Welcome to Starbucks how may I help yo-.

He looked up at me and was smiling. I saw he had braces.

Gigi: Hey, can I get a small caramel frappe please?

??: Okay, that will be $5.45 please and my name is Jordan.

Gigi: Okay, and I'm Gigi.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I passed him the money then he passed me my receipt.

Jordan: Can I see yo phone right quick ma.

Gigi: Umm, sure.

I hesitated at first but I opened it and gave it to him. He did something then gave it back. He smiled at me and handed me my drink.

Jordan: Have a good day at school babygirl.

Gigi: How did you know?

Jordan: Wild guess.

We laughed and I walked to my car. I drove back home and pulled up in my drive way. I picked up my phone and texted Nyema.

Gigi🌎‼️: can u grab my bag pls I'm outside

Nyny😈‼️: aight

Then my phone starting ringing and the contact popped up. Jordan💙. I answered it and put it on my ear.

Gigi: hello boy?

Jordan: hey ma this my number?

Gigi: oh my gosh really? I did not know.

Jordan: yeen gotta get smart.

Gigi: I'm just playing.

Jordan: I know, but I wanna take you out to the movies tonight.

Gigi: really?

Jordan: yeah, send me your addy and I'll get you at 6:45. We can chill at my house then head to the movies and I'll take you home.

Gigi: Okurr, see ya tonight.

Jordan: talk to ya later ma.