Heartbroken

Gigi POV

Me and Jada stared at eachother for a long time until Austin said something.

Austin: I can explain.
Jada: No don't, thanks for having me Mama Tona but I think its time for me to go.
Mama Tona: Yeah, here a plate for you and the baby.

Mama Tona gave her a plate of food and walked her to the door. I got up and walked off til Austin grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I yanked it away, waved to his family, gave his mom a hug, and walked out. On my way out Jada stopped me.

Jada: I don't have no problem with you but we should talk okay?
Gigi: Um..okay.

She gave me her number, hugged me, and drove off in her car. I walked to Austin's car, grabbed my bag, and closed the door. I started walking away from the house.

-

-

I called Lay😠✊ and told her to come get me. Then I got a phone call from Daddy💍💦. I answered it.

Austin: Gigi, look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I had a babymama, but she wasn't my girlfriend, shes crazy asf.
Gigi: But why would your mom bring her over then.
Austin: Because shes my babymama.
Gigi: Well that makes sense.
Austin: Like I said, if I say we forever we forever.
Gigi: But you told Mira y'all was forever.
Austin: Don't worry about that okay?
Gigi: Mhm.

I saw Layla car pulling up.

Gigi: I'll call you back later.
Austin: iight.
Gigi: I love you bye.

Austin hung up, then I got in Layla's car and told her everything.

Austin POV

After getting beat by my whole family of girls, running to my car, and calling gigi. It's time for me to call Jada. I went and texted her so I can talk face to face. I scrolled down my text logged and clicked Bbyma💍💓

Bbyma💍💓
Me: Aye baby im sorry okay. i messed up can i please meet up with you
Jada: come to my house.
Me: bet

I turn my phone off, put my phone in my pocket, and drove to Jada.

Gigi POV

Layla: Um. He really got me fucked up. He's lying, he was cheating. I remember I was at your house and he was acting fucking weird.
Gigi: Because he didn't want you to tell me he had a babymama.
Layla: But whats wrong with him having a babymama, why he felt the need to hide it.
Gigi: I don't know.
Layla: Because he was fucking ole girl, im fuckin telling you. Wait til ny find out.
Gigi: No don't tell her she going to kill him, please don't.
Layla: Girl... he's been beating on you hun, I see them marks your make up not working.
Gigi: I- um it's nothing.
Layla: Mhm whatever.

She turned up the radio and started driving to Jan house.

Austin POV

I arrived at Jada's house, I got out and walked to the door. As I was about to knock she opened the door.

Jada: What you need?
Austin: Can I come in?
Jada: Um..sure.

She walked into the living room, I walked in , closed the door, and sat on the couch.

Austin: So.
Jada: So you lied to me, and had another girl. Wow..
Austin: No its not that, she just someone I like to fuck.
Jada: So you saying I'm not good enough?
Austin: No you is, it's just I don't want you to mess up with the pregnancy.
Jada: I don't know if I believe you..
Austin: Come here.

She got up and sat on my lap, I choked her softly, layed her on the couch, and started kissin her neck and then we started having sex.

Gigi POV

We walked into Jan house, I hugged her and headed over to her table.

Jan: Wassup girls.
Layla: Nothing, my girl found out today she got cheated on.
Jan: Thats crazy, because my bestfriend did too.
Gigi: Whats her name?
Jan: Jada.
Gigi: Blue hair?
Jan: Yeah
Gigi: Pregnant?
Jan: YES!
Layla: AUSTIN BITCH ASS!
Gigi: Thats crazy man.
Jan: Really is, I can tell her to pull up if you want.
Gigi: Uh I don't care sure.
Jan: Alright.

I put my phone against the flower vase and started taking pictures since Layla and Jan was talking.

-

-

After 100 pictures later I found the right one and posted it on instagram.

gigidadoll  too real for the fake💯

pyt.ny_: oouuu suh😍
weluvlay: bestie😍😍
janellee: yesss girl💦

79 comments loading...

I liked they comments then started to talk to Lay and Jan.