CH 15 Raindrop City

Mitch

"Look!" Ian exclaimed pointing at a sign.

"Raindrop City! It's just ahead." I say running towards the city.

"Wait for me Biggums!" Jerome yelled back at me.

I chuckled and stopped at the Water fountain. The Fountain had a fish that had a noodle mustache.

"Come out The Croc!" I yell and My Crocanaw came out. "Crocanaw!!" It yelled. "Come on, we gotta train u." I say patting his head.

The Croc nodded his head but tilted at Spikes Pokeball. "Oh.. U haven't met him." I say grabbing the Pokeball.

"Go! Spike!!" I yell. Spike appeared and cried out," Eevee!"

"Ok, The Croc meet Spike, Spike meet The Croc." I say smiling at both of them.

The Croc and Spike looked at each other and shook their paw and claw.

Then I remembered the stone Quentin gave me. It could evolve Eevee into something new.

I took out the stone and kneeled down in front of Spike.

"Do u?.. Do u want to?.." I ask. Spike looked at the stone than to me.

Spike nodded and I made the stone touch his head.

Spike turned white and grew spikes out of his body. He turned yellow and white (0-0).

"Jolt, Jolt!!" Spike cried. "So ur a Jolteon huh?" I say observing him.

"Mitch!! U left us!!" Jerome exclaimed looking at Spike.

"Who is that?.." Adam asked looking at Spike.

"Oh, it's Spike, but he evolved." I say petting my new Pokeman.

"So, u used my advice! That's great." Quentin said grinning.

"Yeah, I'm gonna train my Pokeman so they can beat the gym here!" I exclaim retrieving The Croc and Spike.

"Ok, meet us at the Pokecenter when ur done." Ian said walking away with the others.

"Alright!" I yell and walk towards a plain field.

I was planning on getting some rest before training. So I lay down on the grass and took a nap.