Introduction

Tentoo - otherwise known as Jackson Tyler-Noble - smiled as he took his newborn daughter from his wife. He felt only pride as his fatherly instincts kicked in.... again. he missed Jenny, but not as much now that time had gone by. He smiled at Rose, who smiled tiredly back at him.

" So what should we name her?

Rose smiled mischievously, and Tentoo almost regretted asking. Almost.

" Reinette."

Tentoo's head snapped upwards to look at his wife, incredulously.

" Are you kidding me?"

Rose's smirk grew wider, and she nodded, looking smug.

" Yeah. After Madame de Pompadour."

Tentoo's mouth dropped open in disbelief.

" I thought you hated her."

" I still do."

" Then why-?"

" Because thanks to her, I realized just how much I loved you. She also planted an inkling of suspicion into my mind that you loved me back. Didn't stop you from going anyways."

Rose explained softly, and he closed his mouth, his face lined with pride and yet his face was flushed when he heard that last part.

" I'm sorry."

He said, making Rose shake her head.

" No, it's fine. I forgave you a long time ago."

He gave her a quirky smile, making her laugh. The nurse came back in just then.

" Mr. Noble, I'm sorry, but I think your wife needs her rest."

He nodded, taking his daughter from his wife's arms. They had already discussed her middle names, so she was fine.

" I can take my daughter outside, yes?"

He asked the nurse, making her smile and nod.

" Of course, sir."

He smiled one last time at his wife before taking his child outside. He walked over to the window, holding his daughter up so she could see outside.

" Do you see the stars, Reinette?"

He asked her, making her coo and look up at him with big amber eyes. He laughed softly.

" I'll take that as a yes. I'm gonna make you a promise, Darling. One day, you'll be out there, saving worlds and seeing those stars. Just like your mother."

The girl cooed again and grabbed his finger, yawning. He laughed again.

" Sleep, princess, sleep."

A/N: Hello, readers! I hope you liked the introduction! I'll have the next chapter up soon! Please like and comment!