Change

She somehow made it through one of the cracks in the Void, unknowingly entering her parents' original Universe. But she didn't do it without hardships.

Reinette gasped as the bright golden light around her faded. She looked down at herself, finding herself several feet taller. She looked up at the screen and her reflection stared back at her, shocking her. Instead of her eight-year-old self with amber eyes and blonde hair like her mother, she was much taller, older-looking ( around 19-21 ), and had chocolate eyes and light brown hair like her father. She smiled, tears coming to her eyes. Despite loving her mother, she had always had this special connection with her father. And she had always hated how she looked nothing like him. Now she looked like the female version of him. And she was happy. But she felt like she needed something more...

Several minutes later, she exited the wardrobe in a long, high-waisted jean skirt, white tank-top, red and white converse, her hair in a braid, and a smile on her face. She was shocked to see something laid out for her on the coral struts that lined the console room. It was her father's trench coat. She rushed to it, slipping it on before realizing something.

" This smells like him, which must mean... it's the original."

She smiled in gratitude and stroked the coral strut the coat had been hanging on, tears running down her rosy cheeks.

" Thanks, darling."

She cooed to the ship, which hummed back, making her smile.

And then there was a loud crash.

A/N: Special guest in the next chapter! Try to guess who it is! Please comment and like!