Part two get to try new things at school

After school me and my friend Leiani walk to my house to play my grandma was making pizza for dinner I told my friend if she wanted to stay. She nodded and said yes

We start watching tv my favorite show was on full house we watch half of it because my grandma told us to do our homework.

Leiani-hi remember that quiz for school Sofia?

Sopfia-ya what about it.

Leiani-I was just going to tell you that the quiz that I took I got a c- on it apparently mrs lily tell me that I been flaking off on my homework lately I hate her!

Sopfia-girl she should get fired why do they even have her at that school she is a demon? I remember one time I was minding my own business and two girl wrote something on my desk I open my desk to get a pencil and all of a sudden those two girl try to tell mrs lily that I wrote jack ass on Dominique desk. Dominique got me in trouble I hate Dominique!

Leiani-I got to find away of get you out of trouble don't worry I got this what are friend for.

Sopfia-thx Leiani you are the amazing friend so I got to get to class ok but I want you to keep and eye on Dominque keep and eye on her if she try to get my in trouble let me know ok.

Leiani-ok sopfia.

Dominique-so they are going to watch my hmm well I guess it time for me to cause trouble Dominique girl you are bad ass hell!!

Miss lily- ok class tonight homework is to complete chapter 70 to 90 on the book Romeo and Juliet then I want you to explain the class on the book and tell them on what you learn from it. (Class dismissed)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day sopfia grandma was cooking lunch for sopfia and her brother Sofia started to wonder why the egg were so brown she said to her grandma

Sopfia-why are the eggs brown I like mind yellow said sopfia

Grandma-o no I guest I forgot to turn off the stove while I was cooking silly me well I cook you another one?

Sopfia-it ok I want a bagel with cream cheese and a yogurt please.

Ok sweetie said sopfia Grandma

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Leiani- did you got me money for lunch I forgot my?

Sopfia-ya I give it to you how much you want

Six dollars I want the lunch special pizza with salad and cheese bread.

Sophia-we'll you know today is a new day and I'm not going to let Dominique stopping me from all of this I'm going to tell miss lily the truth about Dominique she is  going to  take over my life I can't take this anymore!!

(To be continued)

See what happened next of worst years of my life book.