Part three meeting steven

Leiani-Sophia school is not going to be worst I mean look on the bright side you have a brother that loves you plus your single you need a man that care about you.

Sophia-I know no one would want to date me I mean is not like a boy is going to pass by me and

Bang!

Sophia-I'm so sorry I wasn't pay attention to where I was going?

Meet Steven he is in the same class as me.he is in wrestling.he is so hot when he work out a lot

Sophia-hi I'm Sophia

Steven-I'm steven it ok it was just a fall I'm ok hi are you in my class said Steven.

Sophia-yes in 7th period study hall

Steven-ya I remember now

Sophia-I better leave we'll see ya

Steven-wait before you go maybe we can to hang out sometime?

Sophia-wait are you asking me on like a date.

Steven-"yes would you want to go on a date with me"

I didn't know what to do I lick my lips, and stand straight there look at his face and I said

Sophia-yes I would love too here I gave you my instagram, and my Snapchat and also my phone number?

Steven-thx well nice talking to you Sophia

After we were done talking Steven kiss my cheek! and I started to feel something but I don't know what it is but I feel like I'm falling for him.

Sophia-did you see that Leiani Steven kiss me in the cheek.

Leiani-he is so cute for you I think one day he will be the perfect husband for you?

Sophia-you really think so thank you well I got to get to history mr Pete is going to give us a practice quiz it better because I don't have to worry about the real one on Monday.

Leiani-your right we'll see ya

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After my practice quiz I was about time for lunch it was meat loaf lover special me and Leiani order that the lunch lady ask me for my lunch tickets I gave it to her all of a sudden I felt coming in to town?

Dominique-we'll well we'll if it isn't Sophia wow a stripes shirt you know it suddenly reminds me of a little some that I would like to call revenge.

Out of nowhere I felt meat loaf on my shirt all the kids were looking at me and I felt like a fricken idiot.

Dominique-awe does Sophia want cry  waaa, waaa cry! Cry like a big fat baby you ruend my life I destroy your life.even more so you will have to tell the principal you loser!!!

Leiani-hi Dominique!!! Just shut the fuck up you mother fucker why do you always have to be mean to Sophia what did she ever do to you.

Dominique-you don't need to know you don't know nothing about me leave me the hell alone!!?

Sophia-thank

Leiani-I'm not letting my friend get yell like that don't worry I get a Saturday school I protect you from that well I should take you to class follow me.

————————————————————————

After that all that yelling from Dominique I walk home with Leiani she took me to my grandmas house I said goodbye to her I open the door and grandma made homemade pasta with meatballs I love eating pasta every since I was little my mom and dad. Would always cook me pasta (when ever I feel down)

————————————————————————

Grandma-aw Sophia have a bad day here some pasta for my baby girl.

Sophia-thank grandma can you pass me the garlic bread?

Grandma-here you are sweet cake. So anything new happen at school today.

Sophia-you know grandma I met this boy at school well it going sound werid for you but I feel like I'm fall for him.

Grandma-my baby girl have her first crush that reminds me of a story when I met my first crush.

Sophia-grandma!

Grandma-sorry sweet congratulations for you.

Sophia-thank grandma

————————————————————————

~To be continued~

————————————————————————

Be the first one to like and comment on this book it is about a story of a girl going through some hard times.