Part seven sofia joins the cheer team

The next day I felt so tired from game night my friend Leiani was sleeping like a cow. My brother was snoring all night long.I Try to put duck tape on him so he can shut up. Well let just say that he started to kick me in the face with his big foot smelly feet we I got him back?
"What can I say we're just siblings if you know what I mean"

Grandma-kids breakfast is ready!

Chad-ooo ya here come the good stuff.

Freddy-thank grandma.

Sophia-mmm oatmeal my favorite with scrambled egg grandma your the best.

Chad-thank grandma this is fantastic.

Freddy-this oatmeal taste like throw up i pass but I rather eat the egg instead.

Grandma-if you don't like my oatmeal then give it to chad.

Chad-yes I love your oatmeal grandma. Sophia can you pass me the blue Berry's.

Sophia-sure i will here you go?

Chad-thank you cuz mm it taste frickin delicious 😋 if you know what I mean.

————————————————————————

Grandma-chad watch you mouth or else I get out some soap and wash your mouth.

Chad-sorry grandma.

Leiani-Sophia time for school hurry up I don't want to be the late one in school.

Sophia-"ok bestie let me just get my stuff first cause today is my first day to try out for cheer"

Leiani-are you serious your going to try out for cheer I don't try Dominique she is a demon!

Sophia-I would not say that she is in cheer besides she is not teaching the class is she.

Leiani- o my God you had got to be kidding me she is the cheerleader teacher she in charge of everything including the dance move are you seriously going to face you arch enemy today in cheer.

Sophia-I'm sure I can make it will I

Leiani-hell no you would not make it I'm telling you the truth she only allows the cool kids.

Sophia-your just jealous cause I'm trying out for cheer practice what is your problem I'm going to try out and I'm going to do something new if is the last thing I do!!!!

Leiani-good luck cause she going to make your day horrible!!!! Go I don't need you I have other friend that I hang out with better than you!!!!😡😡

————————————————————————

When I arrived at school I went to open my locker and there he was talking to his friends about guys stuff and all of a sudden I heard foot steps coming from the hallway Steven came to talk to me.

Steven-Sophia hi how are you?

Sophia-hi Steven I'm doing good I'm just on my way to my class right now.

Steven-ooo ok well om well I just want to give this to you it a invite to my birthday party I was wondering if you want to come.

Sophia-o thank I would love to come but om I don't know what to get you on your birthday?

Steven-"don't worry about it I love to skate on my skateboard I love Tony hawk skateboard"

Sophia-ok I will get you that I got to go I have class right now.

Steven-don't worry I walk you there. I know a short cut follow me.

Dominique-hmm!!! I can't believe my ex Steven invited her who does he think he is. that my boyfriend I need to stop this Emma get over here!!!