Part four the cheerleading tryout

The next morning it was a nice shine day I woke up with a bad hair day like any normal girl would wake up. My grandma left me a note on my backpack. Saying

Grandma- if there anything you need from school please call this number right here said grandma.

————————————————————————
I give my grandma a huge and a kiss on the cheek I said goodbye to my brother Brian it was his first day of college so I was excited!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As the school bus was driving me to school I saw leiani sitting next to me.

Leiani-feel ok said leiani

Sophia-I'm good I feel like I'm going to have a great day at school today.

Leiani-let me guess? Steven is going to take you on a romantic date tonight i know. I'm going to teach you how to firting with a guy first you got to look into his eye guys like girl when they wear cute dress but for you your gonna need a lot of work?

"As I was listening to my friends tip on guys I arrived at school"

Ring ring ring!

Dominique-hi loser time for class!!!

Sophia-let me take my time pip squeak!!!! Get out of my face at least I have a friend that care about me not you Dominique so why don't you just sit down and get in class.

Leiani-yea girl right on ok now your going be ok I'm right here with you see you at break I got pe?

Sophia-I hope I didn't get in trouble leiani I feel like a complete dumb ass say Sophia in a
Scared voice?

Leiani-don't worry I'm with you your going to be ok right now got to go I have class take care I'm praying for you.

So after class I start to open my locker and I saw that my locker was filled with leftover food that I put in on Tuesday I put it away emidiantly I saw Steven walking bye and try wave at me as he got close he said hi to me.

Steven-hi there sopfia still on for tonight for our date I promise you?

Sopfia-"ya can't wait om I better get to next class bye"

Steven-bye sopfia hope you have a great day today.

Sophia-thank you too tee here?

Ring ring!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After school was over me and Leiani were walk down the hallway to grab our stuff until I smell trouble come our way and lone behold Dominique was walking by with her hair up cute and her bright shining shoes until Dominique push me on the floor?

All the kids were laughing at me.

Dominique-you should watch our where your going you twerp you can get hurt.

Sophia- "well I see your all clean up like a sponge where are you head off too you little bitch"

Dominique-you think you can take me down Sophia look at you your weak like a chicken baca baca!!! So I have you know I'm heading off too cheerleading because I'm so prettier then you so just and FYI your not invited haha.

Sophia-can I be in the team then?

Dominique-hmm let me think about it in a song nooooooooooooo

Dominique-so now if you excuse me I got practice to go to!

Sophia-geez that it I'm going to try out for cheer so I can get into cheer so I would be like the other girls.

Leiani-that impossible you know Dominique is in charge of the cheer team. she would never let you in the team because she is a demon!

Sophia-I try out if I make it I make it if I don't it her lost?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I was a little piss off at Dominique with that attitude of her but I was fine I arrived at my grandma house she made me a special Greek dinner it was so good it was a tridition ever side my parents pass away we alway eat Greek food because my mom and dad were born from Greek.

Freddy-are you ok sis

Sophia-I don't wanna talk about it right now.

Freddy-ok let me know when you want to talk.

Sophia-just please don't bother me.

Grandma-well that now very nice Sophia say sorry to your brother!

Sophia-sorry.

Grandma-go in your room young lady and think about what you did?

————————————————————————
~To be continue~