Part six Going to cousin chad house

I woke up to go to school I told my best friend Leiani about my date last night. She listened to me the whole time as I talk.

Leiani-let me Guess you guys kiss omg tell me!!!

Sophia-no we didn't we ate and talk and if you going to keep on getting on my last nerves one more time I'm going tell everyone your secret about that you farted in class?

Leiani-well at least you remember that day I felt so embarrassed Emanuel was laughing at me I was crying in the bathroom the whole time while school was over plus he is friend with Steven Ceja

Sophia-we'll I know that Leiani but I just real into this guy and that story of you farting was a long time ago not even Dominique know it.

Dominique-know what?

Sophia-none of your business this is teenage stuff plus you pick on us everyday go find someone else to pick on.

Dominique-oo really what wrong are you afraid of me you think I'm gonna tell everyone secret about Leiani farting I know it.

Leiani-I don't know what your talking about that was my sister?

Dominique-really who your sister I never even seen you walk your little sister give up Leiani you don't have one!

Leiani-go to hell Dominique at least I don't have a boyfriend that can defend me and protect me from bully's.

Dominique-booo hoooo who care cause I got a boyfriend and his name is Steven ceja bitches.

Sophia-your dating him?

Dominique-what kind of question is that yes I am and I will don't mess with me.

Sophia-Leiani are you ok.

Leiani-ya I'm ok someday I'm going to beat the crap off of Dominique.

Sophia-we're In this together nothing gonna stop us and you know what God is with us to protect us from evil I know we're high school teens but we are sisters remember that.

Leiani-yes we are thank you.

As school was over I decided to read a book from my room as I was little my mom made a little shack where I can read my favorite book
So I got board and started reading.

Grandma-someone came to see you?

Sophia-who

Hi cuz

This is my cousin chad he is my favorite cousin I have ever since I was little me and my brother started FaceTime a lot when he was traveling around the world so I decided to let him spend the night at my house because his parents were on a retreat.

Chad-thank for letting me spend the night at your place.

Sophia-"your welcome anything for my cousin your family too you know"

The next morning I decided to stay home with my grandma school got canceled due to the lighting? I decided to invite my friend Leiani to come on over and my cousin to. We had like a fun day to ourselves it was going to be the best!!!

————————————————————————

Grandma-hello my sunshine hi chad just to let you guys know that I will be taking a nap in the living room if you need me wake me up ok?

Cousin chad-ok Nona

Sophia-ok grandma we got it?

Sophia brother-what do you want to do?

Cousin chad-I got it karaoke

Sophia-chad we can't do that my grandma is going to (kill me) there no way we can do karaoke in the house.

Cousin chad-we'll I think we can play a board game how that sound.

Sophia-sure I'm down I call Leiani to see if she want to come

Freddy- we have guess who you guy want to play that or you want speed.

Sophia-Freddy chose whatever your taking forever bro.

————————————————————————

Freddy-just because we're siblings doesn't mean I have to chose I chose the game yesterday it your turn?

Sophia-fine you baby I chose.

————————————————————————

Ding dong?

Sophia-Leiani is here?

Freddy-Leiani is here o dang it why does she have to come!

Chad-bro chill out it just Sophia friend.

Leiani-hi guys om Sophia you didn't tell me your brother was here?

Sophia-he live here and yes he's is annoying don't worry he will behave right Freddy.

Freddy-no

Bang!

Freddy-I mean yes Sophia! Gosh I hate you

Sophia-what!

Freddy-nothing?

Chad-bro be nice to these girl

Freddy-I will like to see you try chad to be nice.

Chad-sorry about my cousin Leiani?

Leiani-"how do you know my name"

Chad-I go to the same school as you were in pe class remember?

Leiani-o ya I remember

Chad-by the way sorry I didn't introduce my self I'm chad Sophia cousin I'm staying over at there place before my mom and dad get back for there vacation.

Leiani- I'm Leiani I'm so into you?

Chad-what?

Leiani-nothing excuse me I got to go to the lady
room Sophia I need you?

————————————————————————

Leiani-Sophia you didn't tell me your cousin was so hot does he have a girl friend?

Sophia-no.that cool you like my cousin but I don't want to make a lot of noise check if my grandma still a sleep

Leiani-ok I will

Tip toe

Leiani-ya she is still a sleep like a hawk.

Sophia-haha very funny.

————————————————————————

Freddy-alright now we have are game sis can you grab the popcorn?

Sophia-sure

Freddy-my turn to roll the diece I got two. One, two, dang it I land on a red card I go to back to start.

Sophia- yes six one, two, three,four, five, six, yes I land on a treasure. Got a coin.

————————————————————————

So as I was playing the board game we dance a lot in our room it was like super duper fun then we started to play on our iPhone it was like totally bored on it. But I did not care it was ok.

Grandma- everything ok 👌

Sophia-yes grandma we're ok just on my iPhone.

Grandma-don't forget tomorrow is school do you homework before is to late.

————————————————————————

Sophia-ok fine I do it.

————————————————————————
~To be continued~