Part nine a worst day ever

After I was done with cheer I started to get my stuff till all of a sudden I get a spray painted on my brand new cheerleading locker it say stop steal my man you slut!!!!

When I say that I was starting to grab my stuff and leave.

Joanna-Sophia what happened?

Sophia-some one spray painted in my locker for cheer

Joanna-o hell no that it I have enough it this with Dominique if she sprays paints your locker then I'm quitting cheer

Sophia-it already to late?

Joanna-what are you talking about it never to late?

Sophia-she spray painted on your locker as well?

Joanna-Well I will love to see what she wrote on my locker!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sophia-I told you not too you!!

Joanna-I never had sex with Chad why in the  hell will she do this to me!!!!

Chad-Joanna what are you making up lies saying that I had sex with you??

Joanna-ah

(Running away)

Sophia-chad Joanna will never say that I swear to God!!!

Chad-did you know I  got punished because of her picture showing of her bikini!!

————————————————————————

Sophia-Joanna never took of picture of herself in a bikini

Chad-yes she did check you Instagram?

Sophia-I see it but wait Joanna never color her hair all black

Chad-yes she did!!

Sophia-no looks Joanna room is not black plus she never has a poster that say I don't want go to school?

Chad-what are you saying?

Sophia-I'm saying is that Dominique hacked into Joanna instagram account and took those pictures of herself in a bikini.

Chad-wait you mean I just hurt her feelings?

Sophia-yes you know what you got to do right?

Chad-the right thing to do is to apologize to her I made a very huge mistake plus Sophia she had a hugh crush on my ever since I was in 4th grade.
————————————————————————

As Joanna started to run home I try to chase her as fast as I can.so I can cheer her up Joanna was so emotional that I just wanted to help her be strong girl so that nothing would happen to her?

————————————————————————
Crying 😢

Joanna-my life is destroyed I just lost my crush now I know that Dominique is going to go on a date with him why did she do this!!!!

————————————————————————

Chad-Joanna can I talk to you?

Joanna-no I don't want to talk to you just go away!!!! You just made me cry go please!!!

Chad-What can I do to make her her happy again?

Sophia-I know how you can make her happy write her a song?

Chad-you know what that a great idea now time to think on what to write? Thank you Sophia your the best.

Sophia-your welcome anything for my best friend boyfriend.

————————————————————————

So as I began to walk home my grandma started cooking some pasta for dinner my brother got the tv remote and start watch all of his show.

Sophia-Freddy give me the remote you watch to many of your show?

Freddy-no I'm almost done watch my favorite tv Called the amazing world of gum ball!!!

Sophia-your a big boy Freddy why do you even watch this show any way this is like for little kids?

————————————————————————

Freddy-why do you even want to know?

Chad-Sophia i got this?

Chad-Freddy give me the remote time up you haven't even clean you room it a pigsty what are you a pig or what?

Freddy-bro that never work now give me the remote!

Grandma-you heard what you cousin said get to cleaning what are you a pig?

Freddy-grandma!

Freddy-thank a lot sophia?

Sophia-your welcome?

Sophia-how are you so good at making him angry?

Chad-let just say I know from the best. For making him angry he is like my target is call of dute trust me when I see him I aim straight at the enemy?

Sophia-lol that crazy!!

————————————————————————
~To be continued~