Chapter 1: Great...

Chanyeol's POV

"Damn" I furrowed my eyebrows and violently rubbed my temple in frustration. My phone was lit up, showing my best friend, Sehun's, photo with the name, Human Noodle. We gave each other crazy nicknames like that a lot.
I picked up the phone and hesitantly hit answer, preparing myself for the massive wave of screaming and cursing.
"Hel-"

"WHAT THE HELL PARK CHANYEOL!" I was cut off to the sound of Sehun's harsh yelling.l had it coming.

"I WAITED TWO AND A HALF HOURS FOR YOU IN THE FREAKIN 90 DEGREE WEATHER AND YO-"

"Didn't show up"

"YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP!" I usually just let him scream at me but I forgot so many times already I knew how it was going to go down.

"I have a reason this time" I actually did have a reason this time, unlike the other one... two... three, four times I forgot.

"Then let's hear it" I could hear his 'I'm going to murder you' sigh through the phone before I could explain.

"I... have a plan Sehunna-"
I began to explain my brilliant plan, if I do say so myself, when I was cut off by another sigh. I decided to ignore his angry tone and continued to tell him everything. This could be great.

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up to the cute face belonging to my younger brother Taehyung. His chocolate eyes were starring deep into my soul which meant he wanted some thing.

"Hyung-" he started to speak but I quickly cut him off by burying my face in my sheets and turning over so all he can see was a few faded pink hairs from the back of my head.

"Hyung!" He was getting annoying. He then started aggressively shaking my shoulder. I turned back over to see him holding a box the size of his large hands. It was wrapped in a holographic paper that shown all the colors of the rainbow.

"Happy Birthday Baek!" He looked at me with his big, rectangular smile which was full of teeth. It took me a while before I realized what day it wa- ITS MY BIRTHDAY! I quickly checked my phone only to see it was 1:45 pm. 'Did I really sleep for that long?'

I looked back up soon realizing I forgot that Tae was standing there, still holding out the present.
I take it in my hands and start to unwrap it carefully to preserve the beautiful paper. I open the small box to find a folded flag. I nearly cried as I unfolded a rainbow striped flag with a small, pink heart on the top left corner. I looked up at Tae and immediately took him in my arms leaving him flailing as he is being suffocated in my chest, which was still covered by a large blanket.

"Thank y-you" I struggled to speak and my eyes were already swollen shut with tears. Today will be great.

~HELLO READERS! This is the first Fan Fiction that I am publishing so I hope everyone enjoys 

it. Please comment and vote, I really enjoy getting comments from people and replying. 

Bye.~