Chapter 3: My Sport.

Chanyeol's POV

I was in the kitchen when I heard extremely loud knocking on my front door. I looked around the corner to see a ball of rainbow, which I very well knew belonged to Sehun. He was very comfortable with himself and what others thought of him and his sexuality, therefore dying his hair every color that existed and that includes a completely colorful head.

I go to answer the door only to be pulled by the wrists to my bike which was sitting next to Sehun's. I easily freed myself from his grip because he is one of the skinniest people I know which got him the name 'Human Noodle' as well as being almost as tall as I was.

"You'd promise me to not forget no matter what so now it's your turn to suffer! We're going! Sehun stared at me with wide eyes.

"fINE"

"YEHET!"

I went upstairs to get changed, freshened up, finished eating then finally left the house. While walking to my bike I could feel Sehun's death glare but chose to ignore it knowing he will actually want to murder me later.

=====

We arrive at the park ten minutes later pulling up next to a parked sports car. "Rich boyfriends" I mumbled then laughed a little too loud that I coughs my opponent's attention. The two rich boys were on the other side of the court. Basketball... my sport.

The two lovey dovey boys separated as we made eye strict eye contact. The shorter boy on the left pulled a fake disgusted face and the one on the right just smiled like he was trying to compete with the sun.

"HEY O'!!!" Hoseok, the red haired boy, screamed as we crossed the court to meet them. Yoongi, his boyfriend, just did the usual 'how ya doin, I'm gonna kick your ass' look, and to be honest he usually wins even with my massive height advantage.

I realized some other friends of them were there that usually come along and sometimes play for three on three or even four on four if there is enough. I was glad to see the normal crowd though. Jungkook, his best friend Taehyung, And Jin (minus his boyfriend Namjoon). Perfect game day.

The game was about to start when I looked up to see a petite boy walking to the bleachers to sit hear Taehyung. cute

It's hard to focus on the game. Yoongi is making 3 point shots one after the other, Sehun was getting embarrassed at the fact that we were losing badly, Hoseok was touching Yoongi whenever he had the chance AND I STILL COULDN'T CONCENTRATE!

My eyes kept drifting to the smaller boy reading a book and occasionally catching the attention of girls even though it was obvious he wasn't interested. His dusty pink locks of hair getting messed up once in a while by the cool breeze and his rounded glasses that sat on the tip of his nose-

Within seconds my heart speed up dramatically as we made quick eye contact. I looked away as fast as I could, trying go slow my heart that was beating out of my chest. ~WhY

After the game he walked over to me. "he's so short". He looked up at me with dark eyes.

"Why are you looking at me?!" he sounded angry. He was wearing a familiar sweater that was very large and went half way to his knees. Was he mad? Was I not good looking? NOT THAT I THINK HE IS GOOD LOOKING... just cute. But the sweater-

"Where did you get your sweater?" DAMMIT! Why did I say that he probably thinks I'm weird and I...

"Why does it concern you?" I felt slightly intimidated even though I felt like a giant next to him.

  "I think it's mine" 

~HI! I know the last few chapters have been quite shor this was the longest so far I think  

                                                                                          so...

  But the next ones will be longer so don't worry.  Please comment and vote, I really enjoy

                                                                      replying! ; )  K Bye.~