Chapter 6: Music Time

Baekhyun's POV

  I heard someone with a deep raspy voice call my name from behind me. 'It sounded kind of sexy' I thought. I turned arround to see who it was but all I saw was a large grey wall blocking my view. When I looked up I couldn't help but to smile as I saw the younger boys face from the basketball court at the park.

  "H-hi." I was feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks as I stuttered, 'he's... adorable'.  "You remeber my name" I asked as I felt as happy as... Im so happy I can't even think of a simile.

  "Im glad to see your happy to see me" The taller boy smiled as I reached to cover my blushing cheeks when he grabbed my wrists.

  "Ah, Chanyeol what are you doing!" I yelled and instantly regretted it. 'I sounded so mean, why would I say it like that, STUPID!'

  "Oh... you remember my name" Chanyeol smiled once more and I could feel myself have a mini heart attack and want to look away. 

  "Yes... you remembered my name, I guess Im not easy to forget."

  "Yeah, why wouldn't I remember you... I-I guess you have a special place in my mind." I could see the look of instant regret spread across his face which made me slightly sad but my face was still shrimp colored. We finally made eye contact again after a long, awkward silence. He broke a smile which made me do the same.

  "Uh... which class are you going to now?" He asked. I felt pure joy run through my body which was finally shown on my face that was starting to go back down to a lighter tan color. 

  "Uh-mm... Music, uh, in Music room 3." The taller's face lit up as I saw an ear to ear smile appear.

  "I do too!" As soon as the words left his mouth I had to contain my jumps of joy and keep cool. 'I can just imagine him singing with his low, beautiful voice. A duet between us would be amazing. What if he raps, ohhhhh.' I was to busy fantasizing about his voice to see him waving his big hand in my face. 'Gosh, every inch of this giant is beautiful.'

  "Want me to walk with you." I finally was back in the real world when my face changed hues once more.

  "Yeah!" I answered immediatly grabbing my bag to walk next to him.

  "So what classes are you taking?" I was curious now . I wanted to know now, what if we have all similar or even the same classes. 

  "Music, Drama, Piano... and English Chorus."  English Chorus?! Im in English Chorus-

  "English Chorus, Im in that too, well, Im in all of your classes."  He's in English Chorus? He was only here for a week, he couldn't have gotten honors already? For ones who don't know, if you are in music/Chorus and Honors English, you could join English Chorus. You can sing songs in english and maybe even travel to America if your grade is high enough in all three classes.

  "H-how did you get into Honors English? You were only at this school for a week."

  "Yeah, but they were able to transfer my grades from my old schools so I could take English Chorus when I was finally able to start my classes."  Wow, he's smart and beautiful?

  "Can you sing?" 'WAW! WHAT A SUBTLE QUESTION BAEK!'

  "Yeah, I sing, rap, play instruments but I mostly focus on piano and I act and-" wohh. So talented. I can't rap or play more than one instrument. He's... perfect. 

  "You sing?" Chanyeol asked if I sang! 'Of course I do but I don't want to just say "yes".'

  "Yeah, Im in the high note group and harmonization group... as well as normal chorus that everyone in music takes, and English Chorus, but you already knew that, did you? Did I tell yo-" I stopped myself from going on. When flustered I ramble and talk fast. I was sad I didn't come to a stop with the taller's nice index finger like last time. Does he find me annoying?!

  We stopped at the music room's door when Chanyeol held me back.

  "C-can you help introduce me my other friends are in different classes than I am." I was shocked to see someone like him shy but I just silently nodded in agreement. I walked the giant in front of the class to the teacher's desk. 

  "Mr. Kim, this is our new student, Park Chan-Yeol."

  "Ah, Mr. Park, nice to finally meet you, I've heard many great things from your old music teacher. Amazing vocals and rap I hear."  The older man looked up with his glasses on the tip of his nose not expecting Chanyeol to be so tall.

  "Well, since the whole class isn't here you don't have to perform right now. But you can choose a seat on either the rap or vocal side since you specialize in both departments." Chanyeol nodded then followed me to my seat which was on the vocalist side. 

  "Do you mind if I sit near you?" I looked at the younger boy with glistening eyes and quickly patted the seat next to mine. As he is sitting his things down I notice two people come in. I knew the two boys playing basketball looked familiar.

  "Hey, aren't Yoongi and Hoseok your friends?" His head spun into a 180 to see the two sit next to each other on the rap side of the room. Hoseok was a vocalist and a rapper but sits on the rap side to be with his boyfriend Yoongi but peope call him Suga. 

  "You can go sit with them- if you want?" I said quietly knowing he would leave me for his friends.

  "No, I'll stay here, besides they will be too distracting anyway." I felt my face get hot again and our eyes meet and I nod in agreement. 

=====

     Chanyeol's POV  

  Class ended and I am feeling great that my plan went through. Im in English Chorus! That was my plan all along and it got even better now that baekhyun is in my classes. I was in a great mood until a sensitive topic was brought up by the shorter while leaving the room.

  "You always talk about your old Private School. But, why did you leave?" I looked at him with a scarry look. "Here we go" I muttered.

~YAHHHHH! IM SICK IM SORRY! I posted later than expected. I hope you are liking the story 

so far. What do you think happened at Chanyeol's old school. All will be revealed in the 

next chapter! Please comment and vote, it helps me get through the hell I am currently 

stuck in. I love you ALL. AnD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS GOT TO 60 READS IN LESS THAN 5 

DAYS BUT YOU PEOPLE DID IT! THANK YOU FOR READING MY TRASH EXO (ha get it EXO, XO) 

Ok Bye!!~