Chapter 5: Step One Done

Chanyeol's POV

  I awoke to something I never thought I'd see. Two halves of one couple. My friend Junkook and his boyfriend... Jimin. I wasn't very fond of Jimin and especially not happy with the idea of them being together, but whatever makes JK happy.

"Why are all my friends gay." I roll over in bed trying not to smile because if JK saw my smile he would think I was lying. I was lying. Jimin is not my friend, however the rest of my friends are gay... With one exception, Taehyung. I never knew if he was, Sehun's gaydar was better than mine and the rainbow fox still couldn't sniff out the gay chicken.

"Can you shut up and get out of bed Yeol?!" JK lightly punched the back of my right shoulder. A light punch from him would usually give you a bruise minimum but today he didn't hit as hard. Why?!

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" I was scared now. Jungkook and I used to go to the same private school here in Seoul as well as Jimin, but we didn't fully meet until Sehun made friends with him at his dance studio and told me all about him. We've been great friends ever since. Him, Sehun, the touchy ones and me. The five best friends in town that everyone wishes to have a relationship as strong as ours. Taehyung is semi new to the group, Jin has work since he was the only one to graduate so far aand Namjoon is always... doing something that... who knows? Even though they weren't always around, all five of us still treated them equally and shared inside jokes. I never want to loose-

*snap snap* I jumped at the sudden noise coming from Jimin's small fingers. I look back up at the couple to see them holding a note. I take it then start to read it.

"Mister Park Chan-Yeol, blah blah- I am proud to award you- blah... You have been accepted into Honors English?!" My eyes widened as I tried to contain a scream. I bit my sheet to muffle my heavy breathing. I finally opened my mouth releasing the blanket which was now drenched with salvia. I got up while pulling fuzz out of my mouth to go hug Jungkook. Step one to my plan was competed so easily with the correct amount of studying and work. Now to start phase two.

=====

  After Jimin and Jungkook left I finally checked the time. 5:00 A.M.!? "WHY WOULD THOSE IDIOTS WAKE ME UP FOUR HOURS BEFORE SCHOOL?!" I didn't realize that I was yelling at this point but still no one was home. I tried to fall back to sleep which was a waste because of the adrenaline still running through me. I got a cold then hot shower which all together took an hour. I didn't worry about using too much water because it was my turn to pay for water and my roommate was never around anyway because she always stayed with her other friends. We didn't get go choose roommates so I could see why she didn't want to always be around me because I thought I was weird too as well as my friends always sneaking in whenever. If I could stay with my parents I would but they didn't want to move closer to my new school and the busses didn't drive that far, but I enjoy being alone... Usually.

  I finished my shower, got dressed then ate. I was wearing black skinny jeans with black and grey air Jordan's that I took from my roommate. I messed my hair up then parted it to the left side before putting on a large grey sweatshirt that was even too big on me. This shirt was my second favorite next to the one I let the smaller boy keep. I also decided to walk to school with the nice weather and extra thirty minutes to spare thanks to JK and Jimin. I started thinking of Baekhyun from yesterday and got lost in thought the whole way to school. Baekhyun, even his name is adorable.

  I finally got to school being greeted by the rainbow haired boy once more.

"Sup Yoda." I hated that name. Sehun has been calling me that since we were kids and I always knew he was making fun of my ears, but I never told him that it bothered me.

"Noodle." He rolled his eyes but it was true. He was tall, skinny, smells like flour/rice flour because of his love for bubble tea and mochi. He is a noodle. I was soon distracted by a pink blob floating around a corner. I followed leaving Sehun behind at the front doors. The blob belonged to a small boy and before he turned around... 

"Ah... Baekhyun"

~AHHH! Does Chanyeol like him?! Does Baekhyun like Chanyeol?! Hopefully... well I hope 

you like you like the story so far and you aren't mad about the cliff hangers. I will be 

leaving cliff hangers on more chapters but will upload the next chapter a day or two later. 

Also, can you figure out who chanyeol's roommate is, I will be leaving more clues later, but 

I want to see what you think.

Please vote and comment because I love when people give feedback and I want to 

make sure you are liking it <3  ok BYE~