Chapter 8: Talk

Baekhyun's POV

  I didn't realize how long we have been up on the roof. We were up there for too long, so long that we missed two classes. Me, being the good boy  I've always been, never missed any classes but why did I not even think about going back down? Chanyeol and I talked about a lot of things and laughed with eachother after calming down and it felt good. I never talked about my feelings so much with anyone other than my mom and Rose, me and Kai didn't even talk about things like that. 

  "Oh my god!" I finally checked my phone to see I got 65 missed calls from Kai. I checked one of the many voice mails he sent and put it on speaker.

  "Baekhyun! Where are you, Sehun and I have been looking all over for you two. School is over an we haven't seen you since lunch! PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE!" The message ended and me and Chanyeol looked ate each other shocked. 

  "I-I didn't know we were up here for that long, sorry."

  "Nah, its fine... I didn't realize either," I said. I started to move away after noticing that I was really close to him. 

  "Well you should get going. I don't want you to stay outside much longer, I can't let you get sick because of me." The taller boy reached his hand out towards me as I hesitantly took it. He pulled me up and we made eye contact. I felt blood rushing to my face before I tried to cover it with my hands.

  "Yeah so should you, I can walk back to your house with you, meet your family. " 'GAH Baekhyun you idiot, why would you say that, too fast.' I mentally slapped myself across my face. 

  "Its okay, you don't have to feel embarrassed to ask, but it would be a very long walk. My parents still live in the old house. I live in an apartment closer to the school with my roommate." I looked at the taller noticing him looking deep into my soul. He knew I didn't really mean what I said. 

  "Oh Im so sorry, I-I didn't mean to say that, you just explained the whole reason you moved and I probably made you feel worse and its all my fault and you probably don't want to be my friend now-"

  "Baekhyun." I didn't realize I was rambling... again. Does he really make me that  nervous?

  "I still want to be your friend, don't forget you can still walk me to my apartment. Or I can walk you back to your house." Chanyeol said. I felt a smile creep onto my face but I tried to hide it.

  "Well I can walk you back to your place, I know this area like the back of my hand. Plus, I wouldn't want you getting lost after dropping me off and not being able to find your way again." I laughed which made the younger boy start to smile and let out a small laugh. I did that.  Suddenly I was took by the hand and lead down the stairwell to the cafeteria then to the front of the school. We got out the front doors when Chanyeol's eyes met mine.

  "Are you sure you know this place like the back of your hand, cause' if you did, you would know that your hand well enough to know that it is still in mine." He was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back at him. 'he's so cute'.

  "W-well, I need a way to guide you back."

  "Can't you just talk to me, I can follow you... or you wanna keep holding my hand." I started to blush, was he flirting with me? Flustered, I pulled the taller by the hand down the street hearing him trying to contain his laugh from behind me.

  I let go of him because my hand was starting to sweat and I wanted to talk to him more. We talked for 15 minutes until we got to his apartment. When we got there we said our goodbyes outside his door. Chanyeol opened the door and I heared someone inside.

  "*gasp* Baekhyun?!"

  "Uh okay... I'll see you tomorrow, Bye" He quickly hugged me, hugged me,  and wen't inside before quickly closing the door. 

  "Was that his roommate, it sounded like a girl, does she know me, Uh, are they dating." I started to ramble to myself while walking out of the building. I was suddedly stopped by a tall figure. 'Please be Chanyeol'. I turned around to see it was Jongin- 'Kai, his name is Kai, Baekhyun.'

  "Dude, what is your problem?!" 

  "Sorry, but while you were with your boyfriend I think I got myself one."

  "Chanyeol isn't my boyfriend!" I responded to quickly, it sounded fake, crap. "Who are you dating?"

  "Well, we aren't dating... yet... you know Chanyeol's friend Sehun, the tall one with rainbow colored hair, skinny, hot, has the smile that can cure cancer."

  "Yeah, I've seen him. You like him?"

  "YES, we talked so much when I went to get food and more when we got back to the table to see you two were gone, where did you go anyway?" 

  "The roof." His eyes widened at my answer, I think he is thinking something else. Most don't go the roof to talk,  but it was the only quiet place I could think of. 

  "Well guess what happened with Sehun!" I prepared myself for about an hour of stories with 'Sehun'. There was no escape. 

      Kai's POV

         ( Three hours earlier )

  "Does anybody want to come with me to get food?" A boy with rainbow hair shot out of his chair. Well that was easy. We walked to the buffet entrance together and I felt something, he was smiling at me. 

  "I had to get out of there." He said "They are totally into each other, well at least I think so."

  "Yeah they haven't taken their eyes off eachother since you guys came over." I laughed at the thought of them and the tall boy laughed too.

  "Oh, uh Kai, how long have you and uh, Baekhyun been friends?" I was shocked, I never had anyone ask me that before. 

  "We've been friends forever, ever since Baekhyun moved here in elementary school. We know every thing about each other." I said. Me and Baek talk about a lot of things but not as much as him and his mom. He tells me enough that I know he tells his mom everything, I even was included in some of their talks. 

  "Wow, me and Chanyeol haven't even been friends for that long." I never would have thought that, they seme very close. I actually thought they were dating. "He was the first person I told I was gay though, so I guess were close." My eyes widened I didn't know that. I mean, he doesn't look gay until you actually think of it... his hair. 'Why does he look 10x hotter, I know Im gay too but still."

  "Yeah I told Baek I was gay two years ago, well he wasn't the first person I told but, its similar... I guess." His eyes widened too, I guess Im not as obvious as him. The boy smiled at me and I didn't realize till he started talking. 

  "Well, what I know as of this point is that we have a few things in common, we could probably be good friends. I actually have a small  crush on you, well... its okay if you don't feel the same..." The taller boy stuttered a bit while I started to blush. He was kind and cute and hot. I wouldn't be against dating.

  "No its okay, I actually would like that. I'll like getting to know you more, and maybe we can date if its okay with you." I was suprised at how forward I was beeing. Its crazy at how much he changed me in so little time. I like him... a lot. 

~Hey-o, I'm back! I've been gone for a week and I wasn't realizing how much I missed 

writing. I will try to get the next chapter out soon Sekai will also happen so stay tuned. I 

love you all. Please comment and vote, K BYE!<3~