Chapter 10: League of Legends

Baekhyun's POV

  "Hello! is anyone in there?!"  Chanyeol and I heard a voice call from the outside of the elevator doors. Both me and Chanyeol stood up with me still in his arms. 

  "Yes! Hello?!" Chanyeol yelled as loud as he can with all the energy he had left. 

  "This is the fire department! We're going to try to get you out! Don't worry!" The voice yelled back which caused us both to look back at eachother relieved. 

  Within minutes, the large doors were opened and Chanyeol and I detatched from eachother. We jumped about two feet two get to the ground and were immediately surrounded by people, two of them being Sehun and Jongin. It took a while for the people to leave us alone and for us to get  cool again. 

  "Sooo..." Sehun began. "What did you guys do? You were in there for like, four hours." I look at the taller boy sitting next to me an start to panic while he looks completely unphased. How?

  "Exactly. We've been in there for so long and you didn't realize we were missing?" Chanyeol glares at Sehun before laughing. "We didn't really do anything. I slept for a while, It was a bit awkward so we just had a conversation about this one video game Baekhyun wanted to buy." How is he so calm? And how can he lie like that?

  "Oh cool, what game?" Jongin said.

  "Uh-" 

  "League of Legends." Chanyeol cut me off. 

  "Uh, Yeah. I was thinking of playing it for a while." I actually did.

  "Do you think your gonna download it?" Jongin asked.

(yes, I know LoL is free but... eh I don't care)

 "Yea- Maybe, I might wanna, uh-" I look at Chanyeol. "I wanna try another free trial, I tried it once but didn't get the full experience." I could sense Chanyeol chuckle, I can't lie

~Sorry for such a short chapter and for not posting in so long. I will post more since I have more time. I don't know if you realized, but I think I kept switching between "Jongin" and "Kai", I'm just going to call him Jongin so I don't get confused. I also might start a new story so I might do alternate posts (post a chapter on one story one day then a chapter on the other one another day and go in a pattern) but I don't know yet. Please comment and tell me what you think, much love, ba ba~