Chapter Four

Hey guys! Whoa, back the T-Rex up! As I'm writing this I have 162 views! I feel so happy! Okay, now to the thank you's. First off, a big thanks (again!) to AlliyahAzlan! Read this chapter carefully, my follower! Then another thank you to HarleyPotter-Weasley, FollementMoi, and daebak127 for following me! And another thank you to everyone who's looking at this story. I write this not only for myself, but for you! So here's your extra long chapter, because I promised last time, and totally skimped on you with a short little filler chapter. Here it is, your chapter four!

    Sophie and Keefe slowly walk towards the door of Sophie's house apprehensively. Sophie opens the door, and together they walk inside, anticipating Grady's wrath at their announcement that they're going on a date.  "Dad! Mom! Are you home?" Sophie calls as she leads Keefe to the kitchen. "One sec Sophie!" Grady calls down.

    When Grady runs down the stairs, he sees Keefe, and his jubilant face turns hard. "Who's this?" He says hardly. "I'm Keefe Sencen, sir. I, um, asked Foster out and she said yes." "Oh. Okay. Have fun!" Grady says, and goes back upstairs. "Uh, do you wanna go now?" "Sure." Sophie says, and pulls him out the door towards her car.

    Keefe gives her directions to wherever he plans to go, and Sophie pulls into a parking spot by a fancy restaurant. When they go inside, they are seated by a maitre'd. Their waitress, a pretty woman comes over. "Hello, I'm Alliyah Azlan, and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I start you guys off with drinks?" "Yes, two Sprites." Keefe says.

   The night passes quickly, and Sophie drives Keefe home. Before he leaves he leans over and kisses her on the cheek. "Bye Foster. See you tomorrow. Be ready to check out my new wheels!" He goes inside, and Sophie drives off. 

oo00oo00oo00

    The next morning Sophie pulls into the parking lot early- again. She leansagainst the fancy weeping willow, and texts. (Sophie) Hey Biana. When will u b @ school? (Biana)Soon. Pulling in now. K Sure enough, Biana's red convertible is pulling into the spot next to Sophie's, followed by Fitz's truck. Biana hops out, and runs towards Sophie, her fitted dress shimmering with gold embroidery.

    "Sophie! How was your night?" Biana calls. "Fun. I went out." "With who? Give me the the deets!" "Keefe Sencen. We went to a restaurant. The service was good." "Noooo. The other deets! Did he kiss you?" "On the cheek." "Eeeeeee!" Biana's squeal echos through the parking lot, and causes Fitz, who's been chatting with Dex, to come over with Dex in tow.

    Linh and Tam pull in soon enough, and Tam joins the boys in talking about video games. Then a monster Jeep pulls in, with Keefe at the wheel. "Yo!" Keefe calls as he walks over to Sophie. "Sophie told me you went on a date with her Keefe!" Biana says excitedly. "Yeah. It was great." Keefe says flatly. Sophie pulls him aside. 

   "You okay Keefe?" Sophie asks. "My mom left. My dad went ballistic when I got home about the 'Sencen legacy', and 'sticking to it". Ugh. Give me a break." He says, rolling his eyes. "Sorry." Sophie says.

So that's it, the 441 word chapter. Sorry I couldn't do more. Comment if you like it! Bye guys!