Chapter 15-Biana's POV

FINALLY, Tam is back, and I can be myself again. Finally, the one person that I have ever loved is here with me, and real. Dex is thrilled too, he's been pining for Linh. Sophie's being really nice by letting them stay at her place. Fitz is always off with Marella, so we never see him. And Keefe? Keefe's just glad to see his friend group back together and be dating Sophie again.

Honestly, though. It isn't like they DID anything. They just were gross and mushy and I'm just kidding. They were the best couple ever. 

"Biana Vacker! Get down here this instant!" My mom yells angrily from downstairs. She shakes her head at me as I enter our large living room. "The Songs just called. Tam and Linh aren't home. Do you have anything to do with this?" "They hate it there, mom. They don't feel welcome there, and they miss their friends. Grady and Edaline are fine with it, why aren't YOU?" I shout.

"Because! Fitz is missing half the time, and you're barely home. I get how these parents feel, Biana." "Well, their kids are where they belong with us. If you'll excuse me, I have plans," I start to step away, but she grabs my arm. "Biana Mae Vacker, if you walk away right now, you are grounded for the rest of your life. I don't want you hanging around with those people anymore. They're not good for you, and I don't like them," Mom says, still holding onto my wrist. 

"No. Plus, I'll be eighteen tomorrow. You can't stop me. I'm going to hang out with my friends now." She twists my wrist, hard. I hear it pop. "Mom! What's gotten into you?" I scream. Dad comes running in. "Della? What's wrong?" He asks. "Dad. My wrist," I say. He looks at it and gasps. It's bent. "Della, you have a fever. you're sick. Go back to bed," He says, then takes me to the hospital.

My wrist is broken. They set it in a teal cast, and dad takes me home. "Biana, I'm sorry. she's been sick lately, but she had no right to take it out on you like that. I'm going to say that you probably shouldn't go out tonight. Tell your friends something happened and you can't go, okay? There's no reason to worry."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o

The next day I strap on my sling and drive to school What a great start to my birthday-a broken wrist and no coffee. When I get there Tam is waiting by the tree where our group normally waits. "B! What happened? Happy birthday, though!" "Broke my wrist," I say sullenly. "That's awful. I brought you coffee, if that'll help," He says sweetly, and I gratefully take the Starbucks cup. 

"Thanks, babe," I day, as Sophie pulls up with Keefe, Dex, and Linh riding in her car with her. "Happy birthday!" They shout to me. Sophie rushes over when she sees my cast. "Oh no! I'm so sorry, Biana!" "It's fine. Who's ready for my party?" My party is a sleepover at a fancy hotel. Dad rented the penthouse suite for us. "Me!" They all chorus, and we walk into the school building, ready to face another day.

Oh my gosh! I'm so, so, so, so sorry that you had to wait this long. I had a bad case of writer's block for the longest time and completely fell off the leaderboard, and now we're close to last in EVERYTHING! But now we have an opportunity for Truth or Dare at Biana's party, right?

A few side notes:

1) Della's freakout won't happen again. I was writing and kind of lost track of my head. Yes, she broke Biana's wrist, but she is seriously sick, and not normally like this. I just wanted drama (and had nothing planned for this chapter).

2) This story will get updated, I'm just trying to come up with a way to balance. So I'm prioritizing this story. However, I have TWO stories coming up. Background Noise, and another one that I'm calling Code Name: Cupid, which I'm super excited about. Code Name: Cupid is getting extremely planned out, and I'm doing it for NaNoWriMo this year. I'm SUPER excited about it, and I hope you will be as well.

3) Welcome to Slender Oaks is getting unpublished while I edit and get my mind together. Look for it in the summer of 2019(yes, that's a long time to wait, but I have too many things on my plate to worry about that story. Plus, that way I'll be able to prewrite chapters and publish on time.)

4) Towering Bliss is also on hold, but that's just until I can get the rest of it typed and edited. So I'd say that it'll be up and running in maybe February?

5) Fairy Tale High will be one of the stories that I'll update. However, I need time to figure out how I want things to go.

6) SOKEEFE high school is coming to an end. I'm going to be sad to see it over, but I'm planning on either a sequel or companion book. Tell me what you want!

And that is all for this extremely long A/N.

Until next time

xoxo,

Spirit