Chapter 13-Tam PoV

I can't believe we're not at Foxfire High anymore. I miss Biana, Sophie, Fitz, Dex, and even Keefe a little bit. Our new school is awful. I'm so bored, and so is Linh. I'm in total move back mode, and Linh is helping. We're raising money to get plane tickets back, and business is moving quickly. With any luck, we'll be back before graduation. Linh shows me the computer screen with her calculations. It shows that we have enough money, and I hug her. 

"Yes! I can see Biana again!" I say happily. She smirks and buys our tickets for the next flight to San Francisco, tomorrow morning. "Start packing, dear brother. We're going home," she says. Mom and dad are out of town on a business trip, and we're home alone. I grab all my stuff and shove it into a suitcase, then fill a backpack with snacks.

*Next morning, on plane*

Linh is snoring next to me. I shake her to wake her up. "We're almost there. Just twenty minutes or so left." I tell her. "Cool, thanks," she says and goes back to sleep.

We get off the plane, claim our bags, and rent a car.

We drive to school and wait outside for school to end. When it does, we watch Sophie and Keefe walk outside, deep in conversation, heads bent together, hands entwined. Biana and Dex follow, shadowed by Fitz. When they spot us, they run over.

Biana reaches for me, and I wrap my arms around her, kissing her softly. Linh and Dex are doing the same.

"Tam! Linh! You're back!" Sophie says excitedly, running over to hug us. "We're not leaving. We just need a place to stay," Linh tells them.

"Stay with us," Sophie says automatically.

I wanted to write this so badly! Ok, to answer any questions you may have.

1. The SPIRIT awards are my version of the Wattys and are open to anyone, just PM or comment/post on my profile to enter.

2. Towering Bliss is on hiatus while I finish this one. I will post different POV one-shots and such. It will be back by Thanksgiving, I promise.

3. I'm working on a new story that will be published on Wattpad starting December 30th. It will be called Background Noise.

4.  THIS STORY WILL (sadly) be coming to an end on December 30th, which is my 1 year on Wattpad anniversary.

xoxo,

Spirit