Chapter Six - The Marine Park

"Weilan?! Ondina?! What are you doing here?" Mimmi asked with joy.

"Honestly, we came for you. Just for the potion, though. You know, for the spell... We missed you..." Ondina said to Mimmi.

They all hugged each other.

"Um... You wanna grab something to eat? Whenever you go on your lunch break?" Weilan asked.

"Sure, my break starts in about 5 minutes." Mimmi said.

Sirena showed up right when Mimmi's break started...

"Hey guys, I thought I'd find you here... So, what's new?" Sirena asked as she joined up with them.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that we haven't seen you in forever and you're acting normal... It's great to see you... Oh, I can't believe you're all here!" Mimmi said to them.

"Wait, who are you?" Weilan asked Sirena.

"My name is Sirena. I'm friends with Ondina and Mimmi. I'm from the pod." Sirena said. "A better question might be, who are you?"

"My name is Weilan. I'm from the Eastern pod. I came here because there was a water dragon. I'm sure you've heard of it..."

"Of course I've heard of it and danger the whole entire pod... Thanks for saving us..." Sirena said.

"Oh, it wasn't just me... Zac and the others helped as well. It turned out that the water dragon was under a spell by Aurora, a rebel mermaid. She attacked the Eastern pod, came here, and Zac and Mimmi freed her." Weilan said.

"I heard Nerissa was back with her children? I wonder how amazing that must be... You must be so happy, Mimmi!" Sirena said.

"I am. In fact, I'm going to be eating dinner with her and Zac tonight it's a one-month anniversary for us. You know, ever since we freed her..." Mimmi exclaimed.

"Okay, but does anyone want something to eat? It's lunch time, and I'm starving!" Ondina said.

"Oh, you're always hungry, Ondina!"
They all laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'll have four tropical smoothies," Mimmi said as they ordered. Weilan whispered something into her ear as she ordered. "Oh, one with extra mango, please. Thank you."

"That will be $10.35..." The cashier said. Mimmi handed him the money. "Your number is 678. Thank you, and have a nice day."

Mimmi thanked the employee, received her order, and headed towards the break area with the others.

They talked for a whole hour before going to back to what they were doing before... Mimmi went back to work. Weilan headed to Evie's store to try on some clothes. Sirena headed to Mako to participate in a moon ring class. Ondina headed to Rita's and meet up with Zac, where they'd find a surprise waiting for them... A surprise they had absolutely no idea could happen...