14

{ Just to clear up,
Y/L/N = 'Your Last Name' for those who didn't know }
-

Jaeden's POV

While I repeatedly tapped my pen on my desk waiting nervously for the time to come, my eyes are stuck at the clock, everyone's working but I'm already done with my work, as usual. So there's also the math teacher scolding some other guy and some girls gossiping about something or most likely someone, behind my back which makes me a little uncomfortable.

The only sound pounding through my ears is the particular 'tic tac' of the small clock hanging on the wall. Not the girls whispering, not the teacher shouting, I didn't even pay attention to the part when Wyatt called my name.

Just 2 more minutes-

'RINGGGG...'

I cover my ears a little from the impacting loud noise the bell, announcing lunch time, made.

Everyone in my class is suddenly out of the door as soon as possible, persons stumbling onto each other to see who will make it out of the small framed door first.

I sigh as I know what time it is.

'I've got to tell her'

I grab my backpack and stuff all my things inside and fast walk to the boys bathroom still carrying my backpack, not bothering to unpack my things at my locker.

I grab a napkin and lock myself in one of the bathrooms, using it to wipe my sweaty hands desperately in hopes of getting them dry enough to seem as calm as possible when I talk to her.

'Calm down, calm down calm-'

"Hey Jaeden you there?!" A very recognizable voice called from the other side of the door followed by some hard knocks on it after I hadn't respond.

"Y-yeah I'm here Wy, calm down" I gulped.

"Come on man, get out there"

My head pounced a little because of the nervousness and the cropped size of the bathroom I was in didn't help,
I started hyperventilating from the oxygen absence so I was forced to open the door.
"Fine" I sighed and stood from the toilet I was sitting on, unlocking the door carefully, my hands were all shaky and starting to sweat again, I'm in such a stressful and complicated position with my girl and I'm about to confess my love to her, sweaty hands is the least of my problems right now, honestly.

"Hey 'bud what are you doing here? Have you told her already?"

"Um I- uh, no" I said while keeping gaze down frowning.

"What do you mean you haven't told her?! You know-"

An undeniable sniffle was heard by Wyatt which caused him to stop his tracks to look down at me.

"H-Hey, are you okay Jae?" I stood quiet not knowing what to tell him exactly
"Hey look at me man, look at me, Jaeden-"
He said grabbing my chin forcing me to look up.

"WHAT?!" I shouted at him in a pretty harsh tone which I immediately regretted. "S-Sorry Wyatt is just that-"

Out of nowhere Wyatt immediately embraced me in one of his brotherhood comforting hugs and shortly after he separated. "It's everything okay?" He asked me with concern laced to his voice.

"It's Y/N" I sighed.
Wyatt only nodded as to tell me to continue.

"Well..I-I don't know if I can do it man, I'm sscared, I mean you saw what happened on the bus, I HURT HER. And I mean, what if she doesn't want to talk to me again?, w-what If she rejects me?!" My lips quivered between words but I tried to keep as calm as possible.