v

⟡

yoongi stands in front of an abandoned music store, 'sorry, we're closed' the sign says on the door. he doesn't care and swiftly throws a rock to break the glass.

the alarm blares loud, but he ignores it, he just wants to play the beautiful piano in the back... it sounds beautiful too, it's way different than the keyboard he has at his apartment. all he could hear was the piano, the alarm seems to stop allowing him to play with no distractions.

"yoongi." a familiar voice calls for him.

he stops, the alarm continues to go off and turns.

"yoongi." the voice calls again, coming from outside the store.

yoongi walks out, the broken glass crunching under his feet, he makes his way to the gray, paved road. the voice calls again and again, he starts running as it gets louder and louder.

he stops, the voice seems to stop.

"hello?!" he calls out, hoping to hear it again.

"yoongi." it says, sounding like it was a few feet away.

yoongi quickly turns, thinking the owner of the voice would be behind him, but there was no one there.

he doesn't see the car speeding towards him until a split second before it hits him, he shuts his eyes, waiting for impact.

but he doesn't feel it.

yoongi uncovers his eyes and sees that he's still standing in the same spot.

"yoongi."

he turns and sees a girl, "jisoo?"

the girl turns, "yoongi."

his eyes widens and sees the car speeding towards her, "jisoo!!"

he tries to run but it's too late.

  "jisoo!!!" yoongi runs to her, she was lying on the floor, blood dripping from her head. "it's okay, it's okay." he holds her.

she looks at him, "yoongi?"

  "i'm here, i'm right here."

  "why would you hurt me?"

yoongi's brows knit, "what?" the sound of sirens make him jump.

  "sir, you're coming with us." two police men walk up to him.

  "what will happen to jisoo?"

  "she's going to be well taken care of."

he nods and places her head down, and get up. one of the officers hand cuffs his hands together.

  "wait, am i being arrested?" yoongi panics as the police walk him to the swat car, "please, let me see her!" he turns and sees the ambulance putting her in a stretcher.

one of the policeman scoffs, "yeah right, after you hit her, i wouldn't trust you near my daughter if i had one."

his eyes widen, "it wasn't me, i swear"

  "tell it to the judge."

  "i swear on my life, i wouldn't hurt her, please let me go." yoongi tries to break free, but they just kept pulling him. "jisoo-ah!!!" he screams.

yoongi shakes awake, sweat drips from his forehead, "jisoo." he whispers.

he knew it was already unsafe that they became friends— and developing into something more— either him or jisoo could get hurt, just like in his dream.

yoongi doesn't know who to stay away from jisoo, the more and more time they spend together... the more and more he want to be with her, but it's not safe.

she's addictive, and he's already paying the price.