xi

⟡

yoongi waits for the train while jisoo calls her aunt.

  "is she mad?" he asks when jisoo walks up to him.

  "a little disappointed that i didn't tell her before, but she is happy i'm safe."

yoongi sighs, "that's a relief."

thr train arrives and the two board along with the other passengers to seoul.

yoongi looks out the window as jisoo sleeps, leaning on his shoulder.

he was thinking about how him and jisoo's lives were so different yet they found their way to each other... and how much she means to him.

"thank you for today." jisoo says as yoongi walks her home.

he shrugs, "we promised to help each other, right?" he pauses, "and i also promised to look after you."

jisoo laughs a bit, "i hope you mean that or my mom will be very mad."

"i do." yoongi says without hesitation. he sees her smile and slowly walks up to hug him.

"i don't know what'd do without you." jisoo whispers into his ear, arms around yoongi's shoulders. his arms around jisoo's waist.

"me neither."

they linger back a little before jisoo let's go, but their arms still around each other. yoongi looks at her as is he's memorizing every curve, every beauty mark on her face. he has fallen for her, he likes or maybe even loves her; and he know she feels the same way.

yoongi pulls her close again, leans down and kisses jisoo.

her lips are soft and warm.

they pull back, too embarrassed to look at each other.

"that was..."

"late?" yoongi adds and chuckles.

jisoo smiles and looks at him, "damn right." she feels her phone vibrate, "i should go... goodnight."

  "goodnight, jisoo."

they slowly pull away from each other; yoongi watches her walk home. after awhile he turns his heel to start walking back to walk back to his apartment. yoongi feels himself smiling over how her lips felt against his and how she looked at him.

it is obvious that min yoongi and kim jisoo have fallen in love with each other.