vi

⟡

jisoo hasn't seen yoongi in a while, she admits she misses him and wonders why he hasn't stopped by.

then at the corner of her eye she sees someone with blue-white hair pass by the bakery.

  "i'm taking a break!" jisoo yells before taking off her apron and dashing out the door.

yoongi seems to be wearing earbuds because he doesn't hear jisoo yelling his name.

  "yoongi!" she finally catches up to him, grabbing onto his jacket sleeve.

he turns, "oh, jisoo-ah." and takes one ear bud out— he also slows his pace so they're walking together.

  "i haven't seen you in a while, everything okay?" she gives him a smile before he looks at her, her eyes sparkling.

  "honestly," yoongi pauses, "not so good."

jisoo's smile falls as he continues walking. she follows behind, thinking of what to do.

they walk a couple blocks before they get to yoongi's apartment. he unlocks the door and walks in, and holdd the door open for jisoo.

  "are you just going to stand there or do you want to come in?"

she makes a small 'oh' as she steps through the door and he closes the door after her.

before yoongi could say anything, she quickly turns and asks, "what's wrong?"

he sighs and gestures her to sit on the couch, "i'm just dealing with something right now?" he explains.

  "what is it?"

yoongi shakes his head, "i don't want you to worry."

  "well, i am worried." jisoo says sternly, "we promised to help each other, right?" he nods. "you have to tell me what's wrong." she looks at him, waiting for an answer. yoongi keeps his head down.

  "i..." he starts, "don't want you to worry about me. i'm sorry. "

jisoo was about to argue but she catches herself, "okay," she sighs, "just know that i'm here if you want to talk."

she stands up from the couch and walks to the door. jisoo lingers back, hoping yoongi would say something, but he doesn't. so she opens the door and leaves.

jisoo walks back to the bakery, but is surprised by aunt choi locking the door.

  "oh you're back," aunt choi smiles, "they say a storm is coming tonight, might as well lock up early instead of getting stuck in the storm."

jisoo looks up and sees some dark clouds rolling in.

  "let's go," aunt choi hooks her arm with jisoo's. "so, where did you go on your break?"

  "i went to go see my friend, he seems a little upset about something."

aunt choi gasps a bit when she hears her niece's friend is a he.

  "is your friend cute?"

  "auntie!" jisoo lightly shoves her and looks away, trying to hide her blush.

aunt choi laughs, "what? it's a simple question."

  "it's an awkward question." jisoo mumbles as they head home before the storm hits.