xii

⟡

yoongi and jisoo have been living together for a few months now— which may seem fast since they've been dating for about five months. they've learned so much about each other and becoming closer everyday. yes, there are times when jisoo gets annoyed with yoongi's laziness or yoongi gets mad about jisoo using up his shampoo, but they still love each other and has each other's back.

[some random wednesday morning]
it is around 9:30 am and jisoo still hasn't gotten out of the bedroom yet, when yoongi is usually the last one out.

  "jisoo-ah, are you up?" yoongi knocks on the bedroom door, "jisoo?" he knocks again, but receives no answer, he quietly opens the door and sees jisoo peacefully sleeping. yoongi smiles and lays down beside her. "jisoo-ah, wake up!" he whispers in her ear and plants a kiss on her cheek.

jisoo's eyebrows frow and rolls over giving her back to yoongi, "five more minutes."

he shakes her shoulder, "hey, get up! you have work today! which means you need to shower, change, and eat breakfast and put on your shoes... oh, plus the walk is pretty far so..." yoongi hugs her, "i would get up." he kisses her again, which causes jisoo to fling the blanket over him.

"fine. i'm up!" she climbs out of bed and puts her hands up, "happy?" yoongi smirks, thinking he won. jisoo rolls her eyes, "wipe that stupid grin off your face." and walks to the bathroom to shower.

"ah~ the weather feels nice!" jisoo says as they walk to the bakery hand in hand.

yoongi nods, feeling the sun and breeze on his skin.

"you should do something while i'm at work." she looks at him, "instead of, you know, sitting at home."

he smiles and nods, "i'll think about it."

"good." she gives him a kiss on the cheek, "i'm going now." jisoo smiles at him and gives his hand a squeeze before letting go.

yoongi teasingly blows her a kiss that she shoos away before entering the bakery. yoongi smiles and continues to walk along the shops.

yoongi finds himself entering a jewelry store, there are cases full of shiny accessories from necklaces to earrings and bracelets to rings.

  "hello, how may i help you?" an older lady asks him.

  "uh yes... do you sell couple rings?"

the lady smiles, "yes we do." she guides yoongi to a case. "which one would you like?"

he looks down at the choices— there is a lot, but one catches his eye.

  "may i see this one?" he points to one.

the lady nods and takes it out and places the box in front of him. the rings are simple, but they are beautiful. a heart shape was cut out of each.

yoongi smiles, "they're beautiful... may i get these?"

  "of course, your girlfriend will love these."

he smiles and takes a deep breath, "hopefully." he says to himself.

  "hey." yoongi feels a light kick on his side and opens his eyes, it's jisoo.

  "how was work?"

  "getting busier and busier," she saids as she lays down beside him.

yoongi looks at her, "making mama kim proud."

jisoo smiles and nods, "always." she leans on his shoulder, "how was your day out?"

  "good, i guess. walked around and stuff." he looks at jisoo as he puts his hand in his pocket, "i also bought these." yoongi opens the box to show off the rings he bought them.

jisoo gasps and sits up, taking it from him, "couple rings?"

yoongi sits up and nods, "do you like them?" she just smiles and admire them, he takes the smaller ring out, "give me your hand."

jisoo does and yoongi slips the ring onto her finger. she takes the other and slips it onto yoongi's. the two put their hands in front of them and admire the rings on each other side by side.

  "the world's sweetest handcuffs." jisoo says as they intertwine their fingers together.

  "i didn't think of it that way before." yoongi looks into her eyes, "i can't believe i'm going to be stuck with the worst person on earth."

she pushes as he laughs, "i hate you so much." jisoo tries not to smile at her annoyingly cute boyfriend.

  "you know you love me, kim jisoo~" yoongi sings. their faces inches away from each other.

  "you're right, min yoongi," jisoo leans close and gives him a peck on the lips. "i do love you."

yoongi smiles, "good, i love you too."

⟡