2

Loves P.O.V

                  * 10 hours later *

After waiting in line for what seems like 30 hours we got to the ticket taker and handed him our tickets. We were literally jumping out of our bones ecstatic.

"Are you trying to fool us because it's not working. These are fake. Gosh you girls will do anything wont you"

Those words just kinda crushed me inside.

Me and lauryn got emancipated awhile ago due to things we don't want to discuss. We live together. I'm 19 and she's 18. We both have jobs and we've been saving up for almost three years now. From the moment we saw one directions first performance at the judges house we knew they'd become famous and would end up going on tour to sold out arenas. From that day forward we started collecting money from couch cushions, singing in the park, and even penny's on the ground. We finally bought the tickets and now we're not even let in. Well explains our lives. Expect the best, get the worst.

We walked to the back alley and just sat on a wooden box by some door. We knew it was dark and probably dangerous but we didn't care we just kinda needed quiet time. We ordered perfect seats too. Front row. We didn't book a plane flight back to America cause we decided we wanted to stay in the U.K for a little while and do some sight seeing. We're staying in a hotel but we didn't feel like going back. We just wanted to sit.

After about an hour Lauryn suggested we try to sneak in but I said no. It was funny cause usually im the one who would suggest things like that but I didn't think we should degrade ourselves to the crazy fans and risk getting arrestred. It's not like the movies. Their manager isn't gonna listen to our sobb story and feel for us then actually let us in. One directions not gonna just walk up the alley wa-

"Loveeeeeee" Lauryn whispered to me while shaking interrupting my thoughts

"Lauryn why are you sha-"

There about 15 feet away from us but still approaching were three guys in dark hoodies. I'm not sure if they had noticed us yet but we kept as quiet as we could to try and make sure they wouldn't. They looked pretty sketchy and I don't think i've ever been this scared before. We tried to stay out of the light but something landed on the box where we were sitting and before i knew it everything went black.