8

Lauryn's P.O.V

I woke up and the house was pretty quiet, I looked at the clock and it said 5:42. Crap. Me, Love, and the boys were supposed to go out to eat at 8 and then to the club after. A night out before we leave for tour.  I got up and decided to jump in the shower. I grabbed one of my new dresses that I didn't show the boys cause it was a little short and exposing but whatever. I grabbed a couple of dresses like that. What? I was gonna try to find a guy while we were gone and I knew we'd go drinking or clubbing a couple times. I grabbed my make up bag and curling iron, and headed to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and to mine and Love's room to get my heels and phone. She wasn't in there but I heard them downstairs.

"LAURYN ARE YOU READY. IT'S 8:15" Louis yelled.

I threw on my shoes and walked down the stairs. None of them were paying attention. Too busy doing shots. Niall was too busy gaping at Love. She was wearing a small dress but not too exposing.She had a cardigan over it. Her makeup done naturally, and heels. I blushed, I kinda looked like a whore compared to her. But oh well.

I grabbed 3 shots and down them as fast as I can and walk out the door. I feel a pair of eyes burning into my back but I didn't look back. I got into the car, sat in the back by the window with love next to me and niall next to her. We were taking millions of pictures. A bunch of silly ones and some cute normal ones. She pushed niall away and got one with just me and it was actually really pretty. She took one with niall they both were smiling, but right when she went to take the photo niall kissed her cheek. Love cheeks were so red. Niall just laughed. The photo was really adorable though.

I looked up to see Liam staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked

"No reason" He chuckled and looked away

Ok then..