4

I wake up, sit up and open my eyes, seeing a grey bedroom in front of me. I look at my leg realizing theres no cast, but there is a boot. I look out the window, seeing the outside world, it's snowing so i'm guessing i'm still in U.K but this isn't the hospital and it's not our hotel room so where am I? Where's Lauryn? My heads not throbbing, my hands aren't shaking, and my legs feel pretty fine despite this boot.

"Lou it's fine I'll check on her, she's probably still asleep" I hear someone scream from down the hall. Well they're obviously British from the accent but why am i in their house.

The door knob turns and i'm actually pretty freaked out.

I lie back down and pretend to sleep when someone approaches my bed side i peek open very slightly to see a curly haired boy. Not a curly haired boy. My bad, THE curly haired boy. Why is Harry next to me. What. I must be dreaming. He thinks im still sleeping so he kisses my forehead and walks out. AGHHHH. what just happened. I get up and start pacing well more like limping with a boot and all. After about two hours of pacing back and forth I muster up enough courage to go out of the room and figure out what's going on. I quietly open the door and walk out of the room. I head down the steep but small stair case or try, I kinda almost tripped cause of my boot but whatever. I go through the kitchen where i see a bag of Nando's on the counter. I walk to the living room and and I see Toy Story playing and 2 boys and lauryn fast asleep on the couch. Her bandage is gone but she still has the stitches what is going on. I shake Lauryn to try to get a response but shes knocked out. I see the curls and realize one of the boys is harry and then recognize Louis' tattoos. Wow Lauryn just got sandwiched in a Larry moment. I kinda hate her right now. Harry sits up after i think i accidentally shook him trying to wake Lauryn up.

"Oh, i'm sorry I..I.....I didn't mean to um wake you." I stuttered

"No, no it's fine love. We just fell asleep watching a movie" He explained

"It's fine. Just I don't really know whats going on so I was trying to wake my friend up" I said

"Why don't you sit on a stool. I'll cook you something to eat and explain it all. " he ushered to the kitchen