7

Love's P.O.V

We walked into the mall. Louis spotted Eleanor and jogged over to her. Their were a few fans around who noticed them but their body guards made sure that no one really came close to us. Louis came back holding hands with Eleanor but Harry didn't seem that effected he was joking around with Liam. Hm? Hiam? Me and Lauryn are determined to find out One Direction's relationships. We're not gonna tell anyone were just so confused.

Lauryn's P.O.V

Well here goes nothing.

"Love.." I whispered to her so the boys wouldn't notice

"Yea" she said waiting for a plan

" Take Harry and Eleanor see how they interact, ask questions you know. I'll take Liam and Louis talk to them a little bit. " I explained

" Sounds good " she said with a big grin.

I grabbed Liam and Louis.

"Come on you two are gonna help me" they both looked back at Harry and he just shrugged.

We walked into a cute little store and I grabbed a few dresses, skirts, and shirts. I walked over to the dressing room and they stood outside waiting. As I got dressed I decided to ask some questions.

" So which one of yous are the closest out of the band. I mean I see a conection with everyone but do you's have like deeper connections with some more than the others. " I asked trying to to sound to discreet.

" Well I think I would say me and zayn. He's my partner in crime, you know? We just have so many laughs " Louis said

" Well I guess I don't know I have a different type of relationship with all of the boys it's hard to explain. " Liam said

So they don't wanna open up fine i'll interrogate them individually at home. I walked out in a dress that was floral print with blue and pink which in my opinion made my eyes pop. Liam had his back faced to me.

"It's pretty" Louis said smiling, I chuckled

Liam turned around and literally dropped his jaw

"Is it that bad" I asked scared of an answer

"It's really pretty sorry just ya know lost track of words" Liam said sorta stuttering

I blushed went back in and tried all of the other stuff on. We didn't really talk much about anything else. I bought a bunch of stuff though.

I wonder how Love's day went ? I'll ask tomorrow. I got in the car and got sandwiched between Louis and Liam. I decided to fall asleep. I woke up to being bridal style carried up the stairs by Liam. Oh my gosh. He put me into my bed, took my shoes off and tucked me in. My heart was pounding so hard, I'm pretty sure he noticed. He whispered goodnight, and slightly brushed his lips on my forehead, but enough to know that it was intentional, then walked out of the room shutting the light off and closed the door.

"Goodnight Li" I whispered before dozing off.