6

Lauryns POV

We didn't really have much clothes with us cause we didn't plan on staying in the U.K long especially not with One direction. This has been crazy, we've almost spent a whole month with One direction, except for the times they would fly out to a concert, but they'd usually be back the next day. Now they're going on tour for a whole year and they want us to come with them. It''s crazy.

Today we're going shopping with Harry, Liam, and Louis. It's a good thing Niall's not going. Don't get me wrong I love Niall ,but him and Love have been like attached at the hip lately. I mean they even fell asleep on the couch together watching movies the other night. I might have happened to get a picture of them cuddling. She probably likes him. Obviously I don't blame her he's adorable, just not my type.

"Shy-pie you ready" Louis popped his head in my room. I blushed, he's so cute. He started calling me that the first week we met cause I was so quiet. Too bad he has a girlfriend. Miss Elebeard Calder. I don't know if their relationship is real or not but I wanna find out. I'm happy she's coming along on our shopping spree. Scheming time. Better fill Love in so she can help.

"Yea, lets go" I said with a big smile. He gave me a questioning look but I ignored it as I walked past him and out the front door. Here goes nothing.