3

I tried to open my eyes but they were aching.  My head was pounding. My hands were shaking. My legs were heavy. I didn't know why I was in so much pain but that wasn't what was on my mind. Even with all the pain all I could focus on is where is Lauryn? Is she ok? Is she dead? I don't care if im dead or injured as long as I know she's alive and ok, because if she wasn't I don't think I could go on. She's my everything. No were not blood sisters. But DNA doesn't make a family, love does. We're basically nsync. I've known her almost my whole life and she's been there through everything. She's my anchor and my hot air balloon. She keeps me grounded but lifts me off the ground when I need so.

With that I gained up enough strength to open my eyes. Checking out my surroundings, I realized I was in a hospital bed. Why am I in a hospital. Last thing I remember is going the the one direction concert. We were in line almost to the front too. So why am I here. What happened to me. My head started throbbing more. I looked up my leg was in a full cast and elevated by some pulley thing hanging from the ceiling. I looked over and saw Lauryn in the bed next to me. Her eyes were close she had a bandage on her head and what looked about 11 stitches below the end of her left eyebrow. But other wise she looked like Lauryn. I looked to the other side of the room and saw four guys in hoodies but there back was turned and one was on the phone. Three of the hoodies looked familiar but I'm not sure why. We didn't know anybody in the U.K and didn't have really any family so I'm not sure why they're in our room. I tried to speak up but with that everything went black again.