ch1 disscover

LANCE POV

This isn't what I had in mind for a 'amazing planet'. The ground was felt like a water bed, the place was covered in multiple plants and trees. and it was really dark out. the position the planet was in to the sun was in at a constant dawn or dusk, which left a night and day zone. Or the people that live here would call the night zone the Celestial zone. and the day zone they would call the Phoenix space.

We came here because they have complained that a beast has mad a home in the celestial zone and they can not enter without angering it. Allura asked Shiro Hunk Pidge and I to go in and take care of it. Mullet didn't because he suddenly felt really off and had a sneezing fit and got all moody so one of the sexy healists are helping him.

"did you guys find anything yet?" Shiro asked.

"No"

"nu-uh"

"Zilch"

We all say. Then Pidge went on a rant about the forest. The speices that live here and the oxygen level here.

"Kinda explains why Keith got sick so suddenly. There's a mineral produced by the plants in the Celesital zone that the galra cant breath in but the people here need. its poison to the galra. plus the oxygen level here is lower. and dropping so masks up."

Pidge said. i click a button on my helmet closing the lower part of my helmet I heard a high pitched distorted wail. I get into fighting position. I hear it again, only it switches on and off to whimpering and distress calling. It's close. I make my way closer. I come to a hole in a giant tree. What the hell? lowering my gun and pulling myself up to see. Tiny little purple fluff squirming around in a light baby blue blanket, screaming. It's a baby galra.

"Uhh guys I found it. but its kinda cute. Im gonna have to carry it in my helmet meet you guys back at the village."

"Lance hurry back and get in blue. its not safe to have you helmet off to long." Shiro said.

I reach in and pull the little galra closer by the blanket. Once it was close enough I scoop up the kid into my arm and drop to the mushy ground. the child cries decreased a little. Taking off my helmet and placing the infant inside tucking it in, I ran as fast as I could. I made it through, the citizens backed away scared Allura came to my side and helped me.

"Did you find it?" she asked.

my head trails down the bundle in my helmet.

"Don't worry everyone. Your monster was simply an abandoned baby. we'll take the child." Allura tried to calm them

"That is not our monster." one of them said.

"Uh guys..... we have a problem." Pidge said "i found another monster. but it's dead. next to it is a torn to shred galra"

"Your monster has been dead. no more worrying. Lance get it to a healing pod immeadetly."

I nod following Allura's order and get to Blue and take off. I take in a breath of air. the Baby kick and squirms uncomfortable. It's whines and cries sound distorted, sickly. Blue purred in my mind.

"It's okay girl. It's just sick." I reassure her. Blue purrs again. The baby huffs and screamed. Placing the helmet in my lap, I carefully pick up the child and rest it on my shoulder. We land in the Hangers, Jumping out of Blue and race to Coran, who was on the bridge.

"Coran!"

he turnes to me. his face turned into worry and panic and he came to me.

"Lets get the infant to a pod." I say.

"It needs it's mother. or a galra. I can see if i can see If it will except Keith," Coran takes the child from my arms, "Lets pry he isn't an omega. stay here. and don't come into the Infirmary." the oranged hair man rushed out and away.
Great. Now what?
In and hour they rest of the team came back in to the castle.
"The castle sinked into the ground and a storm started. We will be staying here till it passes and we can safely remove the castle...... Where's Coran."
Allura looked to me confused where her adviser disappeared to.
"He is in the infirmary. With Keith and the Baby. They're sick. We can't go in there."
I say kinda sad.
"Alright I will contact the blades to pick up the baby once the storm clears."

The room was quiet.
"Ok I'm bored. Who wants to go swimming?"
Shiro asked.
My hand shot in the air.

"ME TOO!" Pidge shouts.

We all went to get out suits on and luckily I found the pool rafts. We all grab one and race to the pool. Our bare feet patter against the floor. 
"Ha! I won!"
I shout. Allura and Shiro chuckled she grabbed his arm hugging it, Shiro started to blush.
Aww they are cute together.
"Ooo space mom and Space Dad are living up the title."
Hunk teased. Pidge laughs. We get to the pool. Allura opened a pad lowered something.
My body felt lighter. Like floating.
"This is so cool! Lowering gravity so we can easily get-"

Pidge looked to the pool but the water dropped down as a square.
"Amazing!"
"Cool"
Hunk Pidge and I push off the floor and got in the water. The water cooled my warm sexy body. The light reflects onto the ceiling of the large room. I splash water at everyone and we all horse around. Time moves very slow but then again, I remember doing this stuff with my family back on earth. I really miss my brothers and sisters. I wish I can see them.